Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: for everyone who questions the way I admin in server

1. Default

I think Turtles is funny and completely harmless. He doesn't disrespect anyone in IBIS and he has skills in CSS.
    How about watching the real spammers and troublemakers as opposed to Turtles.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Being undermined and being questioned are two separate things.
    one shouldn't happen and the other should.
    ITB needs to learn that, it truly bothers me how many of his posts since becoming a mod insinuates that he is perfect and therefore should not be questioned.

I have been a mod in much larger games, and I never once gave one indication that I was above them.
    your a fucking moron starsmine.

if you knew how to read, you would have realized I was talking about the way I admin in game, not MOD in the forums.

NYS is right, none of the IBIS clan members will accept any BS.

now before you make more of a fool of yourself, learn to read.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I think Turtles is funny and completely harmless. He doesn't disrespect anyone in IBIS and he has skills in CSS.
    How about watching the real spammers and troublemakers as opposed to Turtles.
    You aren't the one he's trying to molest though. It's like Walter on Jojo or somethin' man! It's just wrong.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You aren't the one he's trying to molest though. It's like Walter on Jojo or somethin' man! It's just wrong.
    You can't compare walter and jojo. He's not trying to get your number in real life. All he asked was a cyber kiss. One cyber kiss which is harmless. Its all fun and games. You can't possibly say that he's trying to molest you on the internet. LOL

eg. Turtles: James give me a kiss
    James: *kiss*

After that it would have been all over....

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Why is Turtles still here from time to time then?

Then again, we didn't have Moderator powers back then..
    if you consider turtles being as bad and as old as other morons we've eliminated, then you are uneducated in IBIS' history.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You can't compare walter and jojo. He's not trying to get your number in real life. All he asked was a cyber kiss. One cyber kiss which is harmless. Its all fun and games. You can't possibly say that he's trying to molest you on the internet. LOL

eg. Turtles: James give me a kiss
    James: *kiss*

After that it would have been all over....
    whytboiz: give my a cyber blow job
    James: whak whak whak whak

jk james... had to do it
    lmao

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    whytboiz: give my a cyber blow job
    James: whak whak whak whak

jk james... had to do it
    lmao
    I just threw up a little bit in my mouth
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Fred, has anyone ever told you that you are absolutely irresistably sexy when you get angry? You make one's body cringe into pure orgasm when you send someone back to school.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    yes cause its obvious that people do not read the entire rules thread.

so that leaves me quoting from it and making a thread for people to actually see that rule.
    I never even read any rules i just do what everyone else does! seems to work for me

P.S hahahahahahahhahah

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone