Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5

1. Default Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5

Have an upgrade coming up in october should i get the galaxy or wait for the iphone5?
    Fish are Friends not Food

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTheShark View Post
    Have an upgrade coming up in october should i get the galaxy or wait for the iphone5?
    uhh hi. who are you?

apple sucks.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Obv Bruce the Shark... fish are friends not food.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Lol exactly sin thats what im saying.

5. Default

The android of course.

Only the global version of the S3 will have the quad core in the US, though still will be next gen "CPU's". Just like the One X. (LTE being the reason.)
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

What Phone Company?

7. Default

I have verizon. ok another question should i get the droid razr maxx or the galaxy s3?

8. Default

lol nice name btw lol i think the Droid Razr i dont know read what people say about the phones

9. Default

I have verizon. ok another question should i get the droid razr maxx or the galaxy s3?
    i'm still confused as to who in fuck you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Razr cant compare to the S3, S3 on Verizon will be dual core, not quad. Razr would be the much cheaper option, and still one hell of a phone.

I currently have a Spectrum and am very happy with it, rooted and alternate ROM of course, thing is stupid fast off stock, still waiting for ICS though, in due time, already on update list.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones