Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: yeah, those last shots weren't readble.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    omgbears, I actually did nothing tonight.

she just started accusing me of deleting her thread.

you want me to just sit back and watch her go at it??

all I did was make one simple deal, in which she agreed to by posting pics and asking for my resignation.

than when we prove to her it wasn't I, she does a 180 and now says she never accepted the deal but yet she went ahead with it.

I didn't SOLELY accuse you.

I was proving that ONE OF YOU was doing it.

Can't you read?

guess not.

Anyways, You said you would resign, And I just quoted it and jested on it.

grow up, honestly.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I'll let it go when I'm left alone.

I'm not fuckin' doing anything and these "clan members" are causing drama and trouble.
    No stop trying to get the last word in, just let them be, if they start again when you've done nothing wrong then we'll see that but neither side is really making any head way, it's a stalemate.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    No stop trying to get the last word in, just let them be, if they start again when you've done nothing wrong then we'll see that but neither side is really making any head way, it's a stalemate.
    It's already obvious I've done nothing.

I just questioned as to why all of my shit was getting deleted and they started this drama.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

Just stop people, jesus christ it's a forum, yes the internet sometimes can be serious business and can provide all the same things the outside world can whether it be money, love, friendship, entertainment, sorrow, etc. But for god's sake you have to be able to properly judge when things should be made a big deal out of and when it shouldn't. In the end this just forum for people who play a video game. Who gives a shit if Autumn spams in a forum that rarely provides anything useful other than mindless entertainment. No Autumn you shouldn't be disrespecting people in a serious demeanor no more than anyone else should to one another and no on should be deleting her topics unless it's clearly shown that it's legitimate disrespect, not disrespect cause you simply don't like it. This is all here for fun, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Just stop people, jesus christ it's a forum, yes the internet sometimes can be serious business and can provide all the same things the outside world can whether it be money, love, friendship, entertainment, sorrow, etc. But for god's sake you have to be able to properly judge when things should be made a big deal out of and when it shouldn't. In the end this just forum for people who play a video game. Who gives a shit if Autumn spams in a forum that rarely provides anything useful other than mindless entertainment. No Autumn you shouldn't be disrespecting people in a serious demeanor no more than anyone else should to one another and no on should be deleting her topics unless it's clearly shown that it's legitimate disrespect, not disrespect cause you simply don't like it. This is all here for fun, nothing more.
    +fucking10.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I'll let it go when I'm left alone.

I'm not fuckin' doing anything and these "clan members" are causing drama and trouble.
    You were disrespecting
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers