Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3 + expansions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if it's not 2 much trouble, id love 2 know what youd recommend mod wise.
    Alright, let me go open Oblivion Mod Manager and copy them here.

oblivion did look really good as well.. but like I said.. unless you're looking for a dungeon... or interesting in seeing trees constantly there isn't a hell of a lot 2 explore. also when you explore the wilderness you find your self every bit freezing up while it loads the new area which I think is retarded. I got bored with oblivion kinda quick.. the game seems unbalancd I remember at 1 point I got some golden sword for something and the thing was un-balanced style l33t... so I just went and pwwnd the gladiator event first try, with no probs with it lol...
    Not sure what you're talking about here with freezing while you explore. There wasn't really much load time for me. And turn up the difficulty if it's too easy lol..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

CM Partners - Puts companions all around the world who you can team up with.
    Supreme Magicka
    Deadly Reflex 5 - Makes melee fights more interesting and challenging.
    Gate to Aesgaard Ep 1 - Good story, and had a good horror element to it.
    Gate to Aesgaard Ep 2
    The Lost Spires - Ancient magical race quest thing.
    Castle Almgard - Sweet castle near Anvil.
    Midas Spells - This offers dozens of new magical spells. Like the nuke spell <3..
    Capes and Cloaks - The cape makes the hero, amirite?
    Akatosh Mount - Summon dragons as mounts.
    Ren's Beauty Pack - Make better looking characters.
    Ainmhi Race - One of the neko races I was talking about <3..
    AW Wings - Lets you wear angel wings/demon wings and such. It looks badass with the capes/cloaks.
    Unlimited Rings - required if you want to put wings and rings on. (The wings are basically rings, or at least that's how the modders could make them.)
    Unlimited Amulets - Same as what I said above.
    Dragon Invasion - Demonic dragon quest thing.
    Ring of Console - Lets you bring up the console to put cheats in/change settings
    Armor of the Fallen - Awesome badass armor for those who wish to look like an evil ruler.
    Dwemer Skyship - A dwarf battleship house.. Thingy..
    Akaviri Imports - A katana shop
    Zombies! - 28 days and a bit later - A zombie survival mode for Oblivion. <3
    Lattamer - The ultimate neko race.

That's mostly everything. Just a few other mods here and there not worth mentioning. Just take the name and search it on that one site I mentioned above.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

lol who cares which is better

what makes oblivion a great game is the bow and you stick an arrow in a bad guy

what makes fallout a great game blowing heads off your foes in slow motion

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    lol who cares which is better

what makes oblivion a great game is the bow and you stick an arrow in a bad guy

what makes fallout a great game blowing heads off your foes in slow motion
    epic comment ftw

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I agree.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I agree.
    I think the reason I like fallout so much more is cause I love the concept of post apocalyptic warfare... I think it would be pimps.

but what I love about fallout 3 is you can just head north... (or whatever) and come across all sorts of shits and places. where in oblivion it's generally trees n bull shit as you explore. I'm very stolked 2 try oblivion with the mods jeimuzu provided! =p

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I think the reason I like fallout so much more is cause I love the concept of post apocalyptic warfare... I think it would be pimps.

but what I love about fallout 3 is you can just head north... (or whatever) and come across all sorts of shits and places. where in oblivion it's generally trees n bull shit as you explore. I'm very stolked 2 try oblivion with the mods jeimuzu provided! =p
    When you find something in Fallout 3, it's interesting because there isn't much, thanks to nuclear bombs and what not. I guess in Oblivion it just takes a bit more searching. Too bad there isn't a graphics update to make it more like Crysis.

8. Default

James how could you forget:

Qarl's texture pack 3
    LOD fixes
    Real Sky
    Light from the inside (illumination)
    Face fixes
    Lagoon water
    real grass
    real fruits
    OOO 1.3 (Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul 1.3)

Im disappointed in you

Which reminds me, I need to add more mods to fallout 3

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    When you find something in Fallout 3, it's interesting because there isn't much, thanks to nuclear bombs and what not. I guess in Oblivion it just takes a bit more searching. Too bad there isn't a graphics update to make it more like Crysis.
    there isn't much? are you kidding. I just did quick count of every loction/city/town on the map and I counted rougly 140 places... and thats just off the original game lol. there's a SHIT ton of old abandoned factories, towns power stations and ppl with quests worth exploring. and if the 140+ places isn't enough for ya you even hit a point in the game where you end up in a make belief world =) (multiple worlds ftw)... aka tranquality lane.... but still.. there's a crazzy ass amount of places and shit 2 explore in fallout 3. + all the expansions. Fallout 3 is God like.

I am looking forward 2 playing oblivion with the mods though.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-11-2010 at 06:24 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

lets not forget the hidden quests now. I have an MIRV that shoots 8 mini nukes in one go lol