Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3 + expansions

1. Lightbulb Fallout 3 + expansions

ok... I just bought the broken steel + point lookout expansion for fallout 3... just wanted 2 say I'm beyond excited 2 start playing it.

and that fallout 3 is literally 1 of the best games 2 date ever made. I fucking love fallout 3.. it offers so much in terms of exploration and just checking things out, action, amazing storyline.... it's amazing. it puts oblivion or any other game that's even close 2 it 2 shame... fallout 3 is fucking amazing. I love the original fallouts as well... but I'm more focusing on fallout 3 and above.

any 1 else agree how great of a game this is?

my only regret is that I didn't it for PC... I got it for 360... and the reason I don't like that is cause there's a shit ton of mods you can download for the PC version... and with 360... well you never get them... but oh well.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

honestly, i was very very disappointed w/ fallout 3

you want a good rpg?
    Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind GOTY edition.

THE BEST GAME EVER MADE.

On STEAM for like, 20$$ but it actually controls better on original Xbox (no mods tho)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    amazing storyline.... it's amazing. it puts oblivion or any other game that's even close 2 it 2 shame... fallout 3 is fucking amazing.
    It was ok. I didn't care to much for the main storyline. I just do the sidequests and explore uncharted terrain. (and with 285 2GB, 42" HDTV and graphic mods, the wasteland rules exploration wise.)

Nothing is more amazing then Oblivion. James can back me up on that one. Fallout 3 was decent but it didn't give me that "epic" feeling that other games gave me.

4. Default

man i love fallout 3, ive got the ps3 version and love it.... way too long.
    its got like 100 hours of play time. but a very nice story line and great game play.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    It was ok. I didn't care to much for the main storyline. I just do the sidequests and explore uncharted terrain. (and with 285 2GB, 42" HDTV and graphic mods, the wasteland rules exploration wise.)

Nothing is more amazing then Oblivion. James can back me up on that one. Fallout 3 was decent but it didn't give me that "epic" feeling that other games gave me.
    yeah but in oblivion there is fuck all worth exploring. compare it 2 what you can explore in fallout3 and it's just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    man i love fallout 3, ive got the ps3 version and love it.... way too long.
    its got like 100 hours of play time. but a very nice story line and great game play.

Fuck Yeah!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Fallout 3 is epic without a doubt. I got the GOTY edition has all the packs rolled into one.

Just started the zeta quest.

dunhill building scares me......

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yeah but in oblivion there is fuck all worth exploring. compare it 2 what you can explore in fallout3 and it's just funny.
    True, but oblivion did it prettier. Ill admit I lean more towards Oblivion because the thing is just so damn beautiful with graphical mods.

Fallout 3 w/ Graphical Mods

Oblivion w/ Graphical Mods

Pretty is my bias.
    Attached Images

8. Default

the question i pose to you all now is, where you a saint or an evil cunt?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    the question i pose to you all now is, where you a saint or an evil cunt?
    Saint

I have assassins trying to kill me when I come out of dungeons and shit because I wouldn't blow up that town in the beginning of the game.

10. Default

i shot burke in the face for trying to get me to commit a terror act. lol

should be noted that a fallout 3 online mod is in the works

http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/art...t-3-Online-Mod

but right now they are just trying to get oblivion online working and thats there Priority right now...

lame....
    Last edited by Curdy; 01-10-2010 at 06:21 AM.