Birth Date:
    03/28/1992

In game Name:
    echo501st<ibis.a>

Weapons of Choice:
    mostly any pistol or smg; usp or glock, i'm not one for "spray and pray"
    sniping with pistols is my expertise

Maps:
    zm: highschool_beta, roy highway, four corners of course.
    wcs: Italy, nipperhouse, crackhouse, aztec.

Reason for App:
    Well, I've been on the servers for at least 2 years coming up on three soon i think. my rank is high on zm, and I have been an admin for a couple months. To the best of my knowledge ive been a reasonable admin. I am not one to back down from anything and i will stick with the group through the tough times. a few people have told me to apply, so i decided to.

Experience:
    ive been playing pc since diablo, ive played the blizzard line up and been through wow. Ive been playing CS since the original was out, the one when you could go through the training level, rank on zm is 29 as of the moment, levels on wcs somewhere near 410. im a heavy fps player and focus on css.

About me:
    I've played steadily on the zm server, and recently switched over to the wcs. i know most regulars on the zm server and the wcs server. also, I stop by the GG and pub server every now and then.

I am a senior in high school, IQ(140), act(30), gpa(....lets not go there). I drive a mercedes c320, 2001.

Big fan of monk, psych, house and chuck. I watch a couple animes but not to often as of the moment. i keep up with a selected group of mangas and have a collection.

I am planning to attend ULL in fall 2010 for computer science. i am trying to learn how to program to get ready for that so any suggestions or help would be great. i am willing to devote my time, which is plentiful, and skills to IBIS.

2. Default

another eric? sweet. great admin, tight player and nice skillz

+1

3. Default

+111^3

Good admin, terrible killer, Real good DIER (not sure if its a word)

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    +111^3

Good admin, terrible killer, Real good DIER (not sure if its a word)

Clone
    Death Engineer would work :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Death engineer IDK maybe deaths stooge

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

Good luck Echo. I've known you for quite some time, and you're a decent admin.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

good luck, Echoo!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

+ infinity

Been friends with echo for awhile now, back in zombie mod were i first met him and we both have more recently moved more towards WCS and he's been a great admin. Been giving people plenty of warnings and when they still dont comply he throws the ban hammer at them.

Anyways good luck echo you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    Big fan of monk, psych, house and chuck. I watch a couple animes but not to often as of the moment. i keep up with a selected group of mangas and have a collection..
    dude HOUSE and CHUCK! ME too 3rd season fo chuck just started
    Last edited by mag36; 01-13-2010 at 03:42 PM.

9. Default

yeah i love chuck its a great show, i was playing wcs while watching it the other night and still owning.

Thanks for the support guys and girl.

I approve +1
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers