Thread: Reqlezz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs down Reqlezz

Unfortuantly, I was unable to get a Steam ID because he DCed immediatly after his latest TK spree but this guy today on ZM factory and LostWorldRedux was Zteleing from zombies, breaking down cades, and about three rounds after Walter left the server, TKed about a dozen humans on Lost World by blowing the bridge on them with no zombies in sight. So I'll just drop this off here as a heads up on a troublemaker, until I can get a proper SteamID next time I see him on.

2. Default

I was on for just about all of this, can confirm, I will also look for his steam ID next time he is on also.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

3. Default

I know exactly who you're talking about.

I banned him at least twice from zm_resort_final months ago for blocking humans from getting up the ladder (and thus getting electrocuted).

I had his STEAM ID saved from one of the condumps to my hard disk but have deleted those files a week ago or so.

This guy is a dickhead. Ban on sight.

EDIT 01: Wrong map name.
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 01-11-2010 at 01:45 AM.

4. Default

...on one of the what on your computer?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...on one of the what on your computer?
    The command

Code:
    condump
    dumps the console log to your magnetic disk.

Depending on the buffer size (the amount of data in the console), it might take a few seconds.

The console dumps are stored as ASCII data (.txt) in your \cstrike\ directory.

6. Default

He has a very long history of !zteleing away from zombies as a human as well as cade breaking.

He's also avoided bans of mine whenever I confront him about !zteleing. I managed to ban him about two weeks ago for 7 days before he logged.

Looks like he'll never learn.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?