Thread: Going to Japan this year!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Going to Japan this year!

So this year for my yearly trip I am heading to Japan! TO SEEK OUT IBIS HOTEL!!!!! by this time hopefully Zero will be in full command of this chain of hotels and my admin subscription will get me a ROOM...

and if that FAILS like it might I'm gonna try a capsule inn! if you dont know what that is check it out on google! its going to be fucking AWESOME!!!! anyway just thought you guys might like to know since i toured Europe last year!

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

No no. By all means go to my favorite country without inviting me. I don't care.

*cries*

3. Default

best of luck 2 ya mang.. I'm hitting germany up for octorber fest. and the year after or year after that am going 2 the UK for some good times... plan 2 meet up with curdy and buy him a beer.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

If your going to japan Clone you better visit the dancing storm trooper!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    best of luck 2 ya mang.. I'm hitting germany up for octorber fest. and the year after or year after that am going 2 the UK for some good times... plan 2 meet up with curdy and buy him a beer.
    Idk Maynard that curdy...when i went to London he was suppose to me meet me at a pub and buy me a pint but HE NEVER DID!!! I was so angry i was gonna burn down parliment JUST TO PROVE TO CURDY HOW ANGRY I WAS!!!! but the fence was to high.....

And Curdy I shall visit the dancing Storm Trooper I just hope he is at Shibuya crossing

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

Look for those crazy japs in their transformer suites! Next thing you know bumble bee might kick your ass.

7. Default

Sorry clone I would have said hey and got you a pint, just somw=ething came up then.