Thread: Going to Japan this year!

1. Default Going to Japan this year!

So this year for my yearly trip I am heading to Japan! TO SEEK OUT IBIS HOTEL!!!!! by this time hopefully Zero will be in full command of this chain of hotels and my admin subscription will get me a ROOM...

and if that FAILS like it might I'm gonna try a capsule inn! if you dont know what that is check it out on google! its going to be fucking AWESOME!!!! anyway just thought you guys might like to know since i toured Europe last year!

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

No no. By all means go to my favorite country without inviting me. I don't care.

*cries*

3. Default

best of luck 2 ya mang.. I'm hitting germany up for octorber fest. and the year after or year after that am going 2 the UK for some good times... plan 2 meet up with curdy and buy him a beer.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

If your going to japan Clone you better visit the dancing storm trooper!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    best of luck 2 ya mang.. I'm hitting germany up for octorber fest. and the year after or year after that am going 2 the UK for some good times... plan 2 meet up with curdy and buy him a beer.
    Idk Maynard that curdy...when i went to London he was suppose to me meet me at a pub and buy me a pint but HE NEVER DID!!! I was so angry i was gonna burn down parliment JUST TO PROVE TO CURDY HOW ANGRY I WAS!!!! but the fence was to high.....

And Curdy I shall visit the dancing Storm Trooper I just hope he is at Shibuya crossing

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

Look for those crazy japs in their transformer suites! Next thing you know bumble bee might kick your ass.

7. Default

Sorry clone I would have said hey and got you a pint, just somw=ething came up then.

8. Default

save up your money because theres so many cool things youre going to want to buy and also the food is amazing and youll want to eat everything.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine