Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Walter

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Mallissin, I'm pretty sure I know a couple of the problems you're talking about, but I'd like you to go ahead and name as many as you can to bring them to attention.
    Allow me to start him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    The servers run like shit, with constant recurring problems FOR MONTHS...
    Translation: GET A NEW FUCKING HOST AND/OR BETTER PROCESSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE WE PAYING $11/MO FOR SHIT ALL TO BE DONE?!?!?!!?

2. Default

Walter, no one is FORCING you to pay 11 dollars a month. It's difficult enough when only one person has access to the server information and what not. If you guys can't see that leadership is trying to (slowly) trickle that responsibilty to the others than you guys are impatient as fuck, but gaming communities are and always have been about $$$.

Like NYS said in another post, people in the community come and go. They surely do come and go. The come back. Leave again. Come back. And it's always the instigating shit heads that come back and leave again because they didn't like something that didn't appease to their needs. You can't always satisfy everyone in the community. Don't be spoiled little shitheads.

Mallissin, didn't you throw a temper tantrum like a woman about how the maps on ZM you enjoyed got deleted? And instead of suggesting something or making a thread to add them back you whined like a child? Your post shows little spine to your temper tantrums back then.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Zero's a corporate man now, it's just the money.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Mallissin, didn't you throw a temper tantrum like a woman about how the maps on ZM you enjoyed got deleted? And instead of suggesting something or making a thread to add them back you whined like a child? Your post shows little spine to your temper tantrums back then.
    It didn't make a difference because there are good maps that were removed that hadn't been put back on, despite people like Kavinsky and James asking for them to be added multiple times.
    Last edited by Christmas; 01-11-2010 at 11:32 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It didn't make a difference because there are good maps that were removed that haven't been put back on, despite people like Kavinsky and James asking for them to be added multiple times.
    First I thought four corners was put back.

Second people shit bricks (some still are) when Clan got mod... I cant even imagine what would happen if anyone other than Zero touched anything in ZM. We would never hear the end of it. He is just one person... Jigsaw is away. Don't forget Zero has a life too so these things can and will take time.
    While I value all of you as important members of the community we are all REPLACEABLE....

Ive playd with most of you but damn I'm getting tired of the pissing and moaning. Shit isn't getting done fast enough for you... Go play somewhere else till it gets fixed. Don't feel your $11 a month is being spent well... don't buy admin... fuck someone else will. I'm not saying this as someone that doesn't want you guys voicing your opinions or concerns... I'm saying this as someone who thought we were all adults.

You can help Zero by posting things in a mature and organized manner... And no it wont just magically be fixed the next day. Most of you have been here long enough to know that by now... so where is the big shocker?

These forums have been filled with tons of drama and bullshit of late... Not that much has changed in the last month, 6 months , even year. No IBIS isn't dying. Yes there is prob a wave of new shitty admins. Yea the servers have problems from time to time with lag or bugs. None of that's new.
    Zero works on it whenever he can.

Can we all just stop with the QQ and get back to the PEW PEW.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I fixed my post when I saw the latest thread on the issue.

Second people shit bricks (some still are) when Clan got mod... I cant even imagine what would happen if anyone other than Zero touched anything in ZM. We would never hear the end of it. He is just one person... Jigsaw is away. Don't forget Zero has a life too so these things can and will take time.
    While I value all of you as important members of the community we are all REPLACEABLE....

Ive playd with most of you but damn I'm getting tired of the pissing and moaning. Shit isn't getting done fast enough for you... Go play somewhere else till it gets fixed. Don't feel your $11 a month is being spent well... don't buy admin... fuck someone else will. I'm not saying this as someone that doesn't want you guys voicing your opinions or concerns... I'm saying this as someone who thought we were all adults.

You can help Zero by posting things in a mature and organized manner... And no it wont just magically be fixed the next day. Most of you have been here long enough to know that by now... so where is the big shocker?

These forums have been filled with tons of drama and bullshit of late... Not that much has changed in the last month, 6 months , even year. No IBIS isn't dying. Yes there is prob a wave of new shitty admins. Yea the servers have problems from time to time with lag or bugs. None of that's new.
    Zero works on it whenever he can.

I agree with Vlad here.

Pissing and moaning isn't getting us anywhere, we just need to post all we can and make the problems known and ZERO will help when he can.

Only thing I do not like is the other clan members mocking the situations.

My sole goal right now is to better GG, since it's always foreshadowed by WCS and ZMOD, to help bring in more people and better the gameplay.

No, nothing is perfect, but it's a nice thought to strive for it.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

Yea the servers have problems from time to time with lag or bugs. None of that's new.
    From time to time? Really? You obviously don't play very often now, do you. It lags pretty badly about 15-20 mins out of every hour, on average.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to point out the flaw in these two statements. How can we get back to the PEW PEW with this much lag?

9. Default

I've been PMing Zero with feedback and such a lot more lately. (He's probably annoyed as hell with me.) 4corners and 3-4 other new maps are finally on the admin's list. Most of them are epic too. I just wish that castle chaos didn't go dark.

As for the lag, Zero will have to explain that.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Lag is really not server related. Lag issues come from how shitty your computer/video card/internet/CSS/location of servers etc. I've come to admit that for as long as I play on a laptop wirelessly, I will have some retarded lag issues. I'm not going to blame the server. The only servers I can actually say there is some tweaking to fix is GG and WCS. Pub works perfectly fine and so does ZM.

Maybe you should test out other servers to see if its just IBIS servers. I know for a fact it's my connection and my laptop. I know for a fact that GG and WCS has some lag issues because others complain about it at the same time. If there is no complaints of a server spike at the same time then it's on your end, and you have to fix it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me