Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: get a haircut hippie APP

1. Default get a haircut hippie APP

Dunno what the deal with applying is there is like 5 apps here but tons of ibis players ive seen on ZM server.

In game Name: get a haircut hippie

Weapons of Choice:Ak, M4, shotgun, compact

Maps: Dust 1-2, italy, assault

Reason for App: I am always on the zombie mod server, and find ibis to be a cool community of people. I would be a faithful and dedicated member

Experience: Playing CS since 1.4 i think..quit when css came out just recently started playing source (mostly play Zombie mod) but I do play regular from time to time although the only ibis server ive played on is ZM

A lil About me: I play games when i dont work, and when im not playing games I workout or build up high horsepower muscle cars

2. Default

play Pub server. I highly doubt anyone has even heard of you before

3. Default

Welcome to the forums, hope we get to know ya.

4. Default

Hey...sup....i don t think i know you. As Cloud said, play the pub more, talk on the mic and get to know members and reg and be patient!!

See you in game

Peace

5. Default

Exactly be more active on the forums and the pub.

also to answer your question about the 5 applications only, it is because the process to get in can take anywhere for 6 months to a year so

6. Default

ive seen him in the zombie mod server.

7. Default

ive seen him once on pub, maybe last night? i think so or earlier in the day
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

Hey hair cut.. yeah he's a Zombie mod player \m/ and the players that have [ibis-whatever] in front of thier names arn't clan members..That was a tag the server put infront of the players name to track how long (playing time) you had been playing .. You started as [IBIS Fan] then [IBIS Noob] and so on.. but it hasn't been working so we added our own little twists on it ..lol Clan members have |ibis at the end of thier names .. and admins have <ibis.a> <----All admins are not clan members
    But good to see you on the forums..
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Hey hair cut.. yeah he's a Zombie mod player \m/ and the players that have [ibis-whatever] in front of thier names arn't clan members..That was a tag the server put infront of the players name to track how long (playing time) you had been playing .. You started as [IBIS Fan] then [IBIS Noob] and so on.. but it hasn't been working so we added our own little twists on it ..lol Clan members have |ibis at the end of thier names .. and admins have <ibis.a> <----All admins are not clan members
    But good to see you on the forums..
    Thanks for clearing that up Cujo.

10. Default

Actually the official ibis clan tag is "<ibis>" not "l ibis", thats just something a few of our members started doing. But you are right, <ibis> is clan and <ibis.a> is just admin.
    -MBP