-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    You should be glad I wasn't the one who banned you
    no doubt. don't fuck with masta, he will gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you.

but yeah, after your comment about not giving a shit you're a mic spammer id ban your ass for 7 days every time id see ya do it in the future. that's like beyond fucking annoying when ppl do that, and it also says quite a bit about the person and where they are at maturity wise.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

got to hand itr to you, you got balls for waltzing on in here to say "good job for banning me for my behavior"

i think that's actually a new one. most people come here to bitch about their bans.

thank you, i had a good lol at this
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    epic fail.

"III. Spamming A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it"
    Maybe I've suffered massive brain damage, but until I can get that proved, I'm gonna have to ask you to clarify how that is epic fail.

You should be glad I wasn't the one who banned you
    I could have walked in here, slapping all of you with an erect e-penis, but, unlike you, I find it rude.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    got to hand itr to you, you got balls for waltzing on in here to say "good job for banning me for my behavior"

i think that's actually a new one. most people come here to bitch about their bans.

thank you, i had a good lol at this
    It's not so much saying, "Good job for banning me for my behavior", as much as it is, "The punishment was fair, however, I did not get "tagged" on purpose, nor did I break barricades". I hope you can see the difference. At any rate, people who beg to be unbanned, without putting up a good argument don't deserve to be unbanned. It's like saying, "Yeah, I threatened to kill the clerk at 7-Eleven. Why are you putting me in jail? This isn't fair!".
    Last edited by Dog Brother #1; 01-12-2010 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post

I could have walked in here, slapping all of you with an erect e-penis, but, unlike you, I find it rude.

Well I find it rude that you said you were not sorry for mic spamming and I will slap you with my e-penis. If you are going to have that kind of attitude then you might was well get the fuck out of here now.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Well I find it rude that you said you were not sorry for mic spamming and I will slap you with my e-penis. If you are going to have that kind of attitude then you might was well get the fuck out of here now.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

you obviously misunderstand me. i am just amazed that anyone (who doesn't deny they were deserving of a punishment) comes on to say essentially, "for what i was doing that was a good sentence. i definately was doing it, but i'm not sorry at all"

does that ban even effect you at all? do you even care? if not, then leave now and never come back. because from what you say, you'll go right ahead and do it again next time, and now that attention's been brought to you, you probably wouldn't get off so lightly.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you obviously misunderstand me. i am just amazed that anyone (who doesn't deny they were deserving of a punishment) comes on to say essentially, "for what i was doing that was a good sentence. i definately was doing it, but i'm not sorry at all"

does that ban even effect you at all? do you even care? if not, then leave now and never come back. because from what you say, you'll go right ahead and do it again next time, and now that attention's been brought to you, you probably wouldn't get off so lightly.
    Does the ban affect me? Sure, I'm banned from one of the better Zombie servers. It's not world ending or anything for me, but I obviously noticed it enough to post on the IBIS forums, didn't I?

9. Default

Turtles > Dogs

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

if this place is one of the better zmod servers, then why would'nt you feel sorry for spamming?

it sure seems like you will do it again too.