Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dog brother #1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    if this place is one of the better zmod servers, then why would'nt you feel sorry for spamming?

it sure seems like you will do it again too.
    If you delete Mines of Moria, Helms Deep, Mount Doom, and ATIX Helecopter from your server, I will never spam again on your servers. They're fairly shitty maps, that often get changed within 5 minutes of being chosen, so, no harm if you do.

Do you want me to lie to you, and claim I will never do it again, and beg to be unbanned? D:

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Turtles > Dogs
    ._.

2. Default

You were disrupting game play to the extent that several regulars had notified me personally and had come to these forums to notify other admins. Not only this but you were in breach of the server rules by mic spamming and disrupting game play (we'll just leave out the other accusations).

That being said, the general understanding of your attitude during the whole deal was that you were increasingly belligerent, and when I came in that didn't change. What this says to me is that you have no respect for IBIS or our servers and have no business being on them. Take the 24 hour ban as a warning that if I see you on our servers disrupting play and mic spamming again, you'll be gone for a lot longer.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    You were disrupting game play to the extent that several regulars had notified me personally and had come to these forums to notify other admins. Not only this but you were in breach of the server rules by mic spamming and disrupting game play (we'll just leave out the other accusations).

That being said, the general understanding of your attitude during the whole deal was that you were increasingly belligerent, and when I came in that didn't change. What this says to me is that you have no respect for IBIS or our servers and have no business being on them. Take the 24 hour ban as a warning that if I see you on our servers disrupting play and mic spamming again, you'll be gone for a lot longer.
    You made no attempt to make yourself known to me, OMGBEARS. And please, I know you didn't see me break any barricades, or getting tagged on purpose, so why don't you be a smart lad and just keep your comments referring to mic spamming?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    You made no attempt to make yourself known to me, OMGBEARS. And please, I know you didn't see me break any barricades, or getting tagged on purpose, so why don't you be a smart lad and just keep your comments referring to mic spamming?
    III. Spamming
    1) Yelling into a mic repeatedly to disrupt game play

If you had the ability to read, then I assume you saw this:

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Not only this but you were in breach of the server rules by mic spamming and disrupting game play (we'll just leave out the other accusations).
    EDIT ADDITION:

You had received enough warnings prior to me making my way onto the server. You know spamming is against the rules on every server. You didn't apologize for it, and in fact just became a bigger douche-bag upon confrontation. The situation was completely in your hand. Had you not been an idiot, you wouldn't even have to defend yourself right now on a forum filled with people who have no sympathy for people who disrupt game play.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 01-13-2010 at 10:06 AM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

5. Default

What am I defending myself against? I haven't denied mic spamming, and the punishment was already carried out. I think you're just mad because I'm not apologizing. Or else you wouldn't keep repeating the same shit over, and over, and over again.

It's done with, isn't it?

6. Default

the question is not if we are repeating the same shit over and over again, but instead are you going to repeat the same shit again?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

the question is not if we are repeating the same shit over and over again, but instead are you going to repeat the same shit again?
    I cannot say. Who the fuck knows what I'll do a week, month, or year from now. In the short term? I'll probably not mic spam.

8. Default

you have neer once said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

you have neer once said that.
    Nyaa~!

Interesting.

+1 Bears.

Go get him!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley