Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Dog brother #1

1. Default

If he's disrespectful and not sorry, which spells repeat offender, then just type out a random 7-digit integer in ma_ban next time you catch him violating the rules.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    If he's disrespectful and not sorry, which spells repeat offender, then just type out a random 7-digit integer in ma_ban next time you catch him violating the rules.
    Haha, look, if you're offended that I'm not lying to you about being sorry, then what the fuck do you want from me?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    I cannot say. Who the fuck knows what I'll do a week, month, or year from now.
    spoken like a true child Lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I was about to ban Dog again today for saying something along the lines of ZERO sucking his cock and then banning him...

James said to wait for him to say something else, but he never did.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I was about to ban Dog again today for saying something along the lines of ZERO sucking his cock and then banning him...

James said to wait for him to say something else, but he never did.
    even if he didn't say something else he should still have been bannd.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

If Zero finds out, he'll be perma banned anyways. As long as he isn't disrupting gameplay by being idiotic, constantly disrespecting, or breaking any of the ZM rules.

He might not be sorry, but he won't do it again to my knowledge. If he does, then he deserves any punishment any of you decide to give to him.

As far as I'm concerned, this is pretty much settled.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I think the matter at hand was settled when I was banned for 24 hours, no? Wasn't I punished already? These little bitches just want their pound of flesh.

Tell you what, I'm gonna make a new thread, it'll be called something along the lines of, "Dog Brother #1 Sightings", so we can stop kicking this dead horse.

EDIT #2: The sightings thread has been deleted, so, let's just leave this dead horse alone, yes?
    Last edited by Dog Brother #1; 01-13-2010 at 04:43 PM.

8. Default

now that you intend to not mic spam, i don't have a problem with you anymore...so far
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

From what I read his "spamming" was basically yelling at noobs for about 10min... now how does this not sound like me when ever I am on...

The point is mute now as he has already done time for it and there is not case of long term spamming or doing it just to annoy people. In his case it appears he was just using the mic for an extended period to yell at noobs.