Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog brother #1

1. Default Dog brother #1

Not sure if this is bannable but "dog brother #1" in the ZM servers is constantly spamming voice by yelling into the mic sometimes all round, just plan being annoying to everyone else by breaking cads, purposely getting taged to tag people in other cads.

His steam ID is STEAM_0:0:24313873 20:41 99 0

Players like krazy simon - euronews - irishrush, just some regulars I know that you could ask about this.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

2. Default

Banned for 24 hours for cade breaking, mic spamming and general douche-baggery after I saw the post and logged in to catch him.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Was about to go in myself Bears. Thanks.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Thanks omgbears, I was tired of seeing people spam !votekick !voteban every round lol
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

5. Default

Hey, thanks for being lenient with the ban. 24 hours is totally reasonable for how I was acting. It may be weird to have me saying this, and to be honest, I'm not sorry for mic spamming. However, I would like to see proof that I broke a barricade, or purposely getting "tagged" to ruin the enjoyment of others. That is a complete and utter lie.

6. Default

next time come on out of nowhere at the beging of a round.

freeze, beacon, and burn him then wait 30 seconds and then mute for half a round and THEN ban him.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 01-12-2010 at 04:41 PM.

7. Default

Ah, the vindictive nature of retards. Really, that is marvelous, Kavinsky.

8. Default

I have nothing against you, and I wasn't there. But as far as I know, you were mic spamming.

That's okay if it's a song that people want to hear or something, but if someone complains, just turn it off. Simple as that.

As for breaking barricades, just simply don't do it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

The problem is, I did not break any barricades, nor did I purposely get "tagged". Until proof is shown, such as a screenshot, or a demo, then I'm going to have to tell you that IamHeavenxsent is a liar regarding those two accusations.

I did, as I said earlier, mic spam for a duration of 10 minutes or so. Belittling people and what not, not playing music.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    It may be weird to have me saying this, and to be honest, I'm not sorry for mic spamming.
    epic fail.

"III. Spamming A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it"

Maynard - The WCS Guy