Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: IBIS Flame Forum?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    LOL.

I vote yes. I want to flame out scrubbles and then make out and have hot white trash lesbian sex. Of course it'll be trashy on her part since I'm not white. It'll be a confused Spanish American restaurant sex type theme.
    Lololololololol. I put the trash in the bucket tyvm. Interracial lesbo sex? HOT DAMN.

Edit: Terrible idea, when I flame it's there, on the spot. Clicking another thread is way too much effort. My pea brain can't handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

2. Default

Well lets give it a shot, never know it might work, although I doubt its going to keep everyone from flamming walther or toasties.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scrubbleboo View Post
    lololololololol. I put the trash in the bucket tyvm. Interracial lesbo sex? Hot damn.

Edit: Terrible idea, when i flame it's there, on the spot. Clicking another thread is way too much effort. My pea brain can't handle it.
    for me to poop on!

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

I would consider actually backing this idea if and only if it would keep the flames out of the regular posts. Since I don't see that happening I have to say...

Not gonna happen.

5. Default

Disapprove

6. Default

if's its going to be a flame forum you might as well name it AUTUMN/BUMPKIN FORUM ONLY... there she can do no harm or good...

Also the idea of it is a terrible idea that would only further soil the name of IBIS.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

On other game forms i've been a part of, such "flame forums" have been tried and it just creates a pool of stupidy beyond belief. It spills over into other sections no matter how hard you try to moderate it.

8. Default

I can understand the amount of people disapproving it, in fact its totally understandable. I threw this idea up because i used to mod a forum that had a flame forum, and it kept most of the flaming within the actual thread zone itself.

Clone-
    I do not know having a flame forum is going to hurt ibis, in fact the fact that 90% of the topics are flames, and maybe the first or second page is information... Don't you think it hurts them already having threads that don't even make common sense because they just prattle off into some little flaming contest on an important topic?

Rage, with a little bit of work it really isn't that hard to control, just remove the posts where people start flaming, and thats it, or modify it eventually stupidity gets the general idea..... Most Flame forums themselves are quite well moderated in the fact that really only thing thats bannable is blackmailing, or racism.

NYS, I'm kind of curious to why you disagree, would you care to explain?

-Scrubble
    No comment.

Overall, i agree with kavinsky, i only offered it up as an idea to try.. There is no harm in trying it out, and if it doesn't work, the whole thing can be hidden from public and we can keep going on with whatever you guys like to do.
    Last edited by Rezel; 01-12-2010 at 10:15 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    I can understand the amount of people disapproving it, in fact its totally understandable. I threw this idea up because i used to mod a forum that had a flame forum, and it kept most of the flaming within the actual thread zone itself.

Clone-
    I do not know having a flame forum is going to hurt ibis, in fact the fact that 90% of the topics are flames, and maybe the first or second page is information... Don't you think it hurts them already having threads that don't even make common sense because they just prattle off into some little flaming contest on an important topic?

Rage, with a little bit of work it really isn't that hard to control, just remove the posts where people start flaming, and thats it, or modify it eventually stupidity gets the general idea..... Most Flame forums themselves are quite well moderated in the fact that really only thing thats bannable is blackmailing, or racism.

NYS, I'm kind of curious to why you disagree, would you care to explain?

-Scrubble
    No comment.

Overall, i agree with kavinsky, i only offered it up as an idea to try.. There is no harm in trying it out, and if it doesn't work, the whole thing can be hidden from public and we can keep going on with whatever you guys like to do.

O_o

Regardless of a flame thread, no one will use it. The useless splatter of shit will continue in other threads. Take for example: this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

10. Default

Honestly, I get too lazy looking at the amount of unread posts due to random posts that don't usually contribute to the topic at all so I don't get to read the important stuff in the topic (since I don't even open it up in the first place).

I mean I don't want to read a topic that is interesting like "Killing Floor" (just arbitrarily picking a topic) and have it spammed with people who hate the game and I see about 2-3 pages full of pure flames...kills the mood...it kills w/e the main topic that people want to discuss...just overall kills everything (although I do see that it's probably some point to a flame...)

I'll not conform with the rest of you and say that I APPROVE the law against useless flames.

Back to school now...see you guys in about 3 months...

H0B0. Out.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "