Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: IBIS Flame Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    if's its going to be a flame forum you might as well name it AUTUMN/BUMPKIN FORUM ONLY... there she can do no harm or good...

Also the idea of it is a terrible idea that would only further soil the name of IBIS.

Clone
    I don't flame, I point things out.

It's ITB and Masta and NYS and Loka that would contribute greatly to the flame thread, seeing as how they have nothing else better to do with their lives.

+1.

I approve.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post

It's ITB and Masta and NYS and Loka that would contribute greatly to the flame thread, seeing as how they have nothing else better to do with their lives.

+1.

I approve.
    see this is why we want you gone.

we've left you alone, but yet you still have to start something up.

your a worthless skank, who has cancer and will soon die.

the sooner you leave the sooner this community will start being better than before.

oh and just incase you don't know, your new nickname is piss fingers.

for apparently pissing on some idiots fingers, when this fucking moron decided to stick them in your skank vag.

what a fucking moron.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Let us keep on topic, if you guys really want to flame do take it to another topic, you've already started this movement of turning a topic into a flame forum.

4. Default

Rezel kinda has you guys there..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    Let us keep on topic, if you guys really want to flame do take it to another topic, you've already started this movement of turning a topic into a flame forum.
    there is no way we can stay on topic with that skank trolling around here.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    Told ya. The shit storm blows all over this forum .
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

It's due to kids being unable to drop a topic onces its started, given a flame forum once a topics going it stops them from doing it in other places because they can drag it on forever.

Ive been in flame forums where a topic has gone on for 200 pages on a single person, and all the way to the end it was utterly hilarious.

Let's stop instigating...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post

+1.

I approve.
    You speak on having a life ? You can't even make up your mind on what you want to do with your life besides talking about being some child lawyer. How about taking action than talking shit. Your life has been in these forums talking about nonsense and creating drama. Yes, I've also heard about you urinating on some guy while he was fingering your stink puss.
    Your approval doesn't mean shit either. It's up to the moderators' approval and Zero .
    Keep up with the spam..I will be there to clean it up right after your urine festered trap that you call a vagina.

9. Default

how does bumpkin pissing on a guys finger even get out into the open? the only way it would have been brought to light was if bumpkin told somebody or the guy who got his finger pissed on told somebody here. either way, that shit should have been kept between the two and should not have been shared here. that is why a thread like this should be disapproved. too many disgusting things we dont want to know will be brought forth and the shit will most definitely pour over into other threads. some just need to know how to not respond to people and just ignore them.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

I confess to have rules on the IBIS forum that would be a good idea ...