Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: IBIS Flame Forum?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    *clap clap. Lights off.*
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    el oh el.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

2. Default

god no.

my gf would kill me in ways thaqt haven't even been imagined yet, then get my satanist friend to bring me back so he could kill me again.

on another unrelated note, the phone that guy in the video is using when he's in the hot-tub is the same one that i use back at my house in lansdale.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

nevermind I recall my vote, theres no way to stop people from flaming the fuck out of the forums, besides perhaps having a forum admin regulate it and ban or put people on prohibition for doing so like they do at the escapist.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    Omg. Let's make a bigger deal out of this bull shit. I have no clue what any of u r talking about. In the butt wants toasties to to pee on him. Nysco doesn't trust the interwebz. Loka is a lunatic. Toasties is going to clyde the glide drexler's college to wear a suit. Walter needs to get laid and find a girl who doesn't vomit at the sight of him. And as usual, nemesis is just a simple moron. Good lord.

Make money
    Fuck bitch's
    Smoke trees

Go see the sun!!! It won't make you melt! Go out side already.

LMAO.

+1 Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    lolwut? You can register online?
    I prefer to do these things in person. Because of the fact that I'll know everything gets done right and I can go there and make sure it's getting done period.

Paranoia thing, ya know?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

honestly toasties, that is a good idea. drexel's famous for it's shaft.

but you haven't even applied yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    honestly toasties, that is a good idea. drexel's famous for it's shaft.

but you haven't even applied yet?
    it means she isn't going.

some of you people really need to realize everything she says is a lie.

any law school application takes up to 6 months for review.

most people will put in there apps for a law school a good year ahead.

law school isn't just like college, where you can just sign up for a class.

I don't even know why she wants to go to law school, she can't even argue right.

dumb skank.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

You need a 4 year degree to even be considered for law school fyi.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Oh hey guys, I've been away for a bit but i'm back now.

Congrats to the people who got into IBIS, does this mean you will kiss me now James?

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Oh hey guys, I've been away for a bit but i'm back now.

Congrats to the people who got into IBIS, does this mean you will kiss me now James?
    No, it means I'll be closing this thread, since it's nothing but spam now.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.