Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: IBIS Flame Forum?

1. Default IBIS Flame Forum?

I would like to throw a topic up supporting the idea of adding a flame forum to the IBIS gaming site, here are a few of the unruly reasons (Not naming the idiots of IBIS)
    -I have a tenancy to stop reading the forums due to the following reasons... Most of the posts I find on this forum, there is only about a page of information that im interested in reading, and the rest of it is just useless Raging and flaming against other people because they disagree, or just blatantly dislike that person. A flame forum will bring a few good pluses to the forum, not only cleaning up that useless flaming in every topic that you find, it also keeps topics more on the subject. Flaming allows the chance to tell people what your true feelings about that person is..... WITHOUT RACISM.

Also, it could have quite the effect on the admins, since they are not able to ban each other from game, and flame. Having no way to release stress or hateful thoughts vs. each other, a forum where they can go all out at each other without being banned, suspended or removed could be quite a exciting idea.

I wrote a few rules as an idea to put behind it, i would love to see a flame forum on IBIS.

What is a flame?
    A flame is a witty sentence used to offend or intimidate the other user(s) into a heated discussion
    about a certain topic or person. The flame forum is Not a place for the faint hearted, those who cannot take a pan to the face when someone singes them on the stove top. Its a forum where kids can jump on the bus, to see who's the last one standing in a witty conversation, and the rest who got whip lashed trying to back up there ignorance up.

Happy Hunting.

Age Limit: if you are under the age of 15, we do not suggest you Post on this forum, let alone enter it.

-No racism whatosever, using racist terms, or topics about a persons religion will be removed.

-Real life status, or using someones personal or private information as a blackmail.. breaking this agreement will be banned.
    Last edited by Rezel; 01-12-2010 at 06:49 PM.

2. Default

I just realized, we don't even have a forum rules section.. Do we?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

OH the potential irony that this thread has...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I just realized, we don't even have a forum rules section.. Do we?
    No and I have stated multiple times that there should be one.

Also this is a terrible idea.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    No and I have stated multiple times that there should be one.

Also this is a terrible idea.
    I'll talk to Zero and the clan members about it. I have forum rules saved from my old comic site.

Heh, my Happy Hunting motto.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-12-2010 at 05:52 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Sonico approves!

7. Default

Dumb idea #189268971325.

Disapprove.

8. Default

i like to begin...

Fuck you waleezy you stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

LOL.

I vote yes. I want to flame out scrubbles and then make out and have hot white trash lesbian sex. Of course it'll be trashy on her part since I'm not white. It'll be a confused Spanish American restaurant sex type theme.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

horribly retarded idea for a thread.

disaprove.

Maynard - The WCS Guy