Thread: Two TKers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Two TKers

I had the pleasure of being team killed by two cretins on the night of Wednesday June 18 from the hours of I'm guessing 11 PM EST to about 12:45 AM EST. Pretty much I was doing my usual shit talking, and for the most part they were not killing me on a regular basis until about 12:30 or so on office05. I had pretty much given up talking to them at all when they alternated following me around and shooting me in the back of the head with shotguns. Project S banned both of them on 3rd street for 7 days, I am asking for a perm ban on both counts. I do not have their steamid's but if one were to look at the server logs for this time, you would simply have to follow the trail of TK's. Thank you for your time ladies and gents.

I was able to find one of the steamid of one of them named vicious.
    STEAM_0:0:629165
    The other one named ViLe isn't showing up on the stats unfortunately.

Ahh yes good point other vicious. The server was the regular rotation server, but the maps should give that away really.
    Last edited by dutch; 06-19-2008 at 12:40 AM. Reason: because i rule

2. Default

btw, that vicious isnt me. which server is this on?

3. Default

When did project ban them, I can pull her logs from that server and get the id's check their logs and upgrade to perma ban

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    When did project ban them, I can pull her logs from that server and get the id's check their logs and upgrade to perma ban
    She banned them both around 12:45 if i can remember correctly.

5. Default

Last edited by dutch; Today at 01:40 AM. Reason: because i rule

LMAO !!!!!!

6. Default

dutch is ibis royalty. cant fuck wit him.