Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Real bad cravings

1. Default Real bad cravings

So im having a pretty hard time with my cravings for cigs and drugs, I keep telling myself just one wouldn't hurt, its utter bs seeing people enjoy themselfs while I suffer.

this is so shitty

SHIT FUCK CRAP WANK TURD ARSE PRICK FUCKER DICK NOB CUNT TWAT DILDO FANNY TITS POO SHIT FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't quit them for good then you are weak. Don't give up!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Take up a hobby to get your mind off of that crap.

Fishing?

Rock climbing?

Biking?

Shooting?

Walter he can't shoot because they are not allowed to have guns.....

FAIL
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

We are not allowed guns true, but we do have gun clubs in England.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    So im having a pretty hard time with my cravings for cigs and drugs, I keep telling myself just one wouldn't hurt, its utter bs seeing people enjoy themselfs while I suffer.

this is so shitty

SHIT FUCK CRAP WANK TURD ARSE PRICK FUCKER DICK NOB CUNT TWAT DILDO FANNY TITS POO SHIT FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    exactly how are you suffering? do you really want to hurt yourself? it feels good short term, but the long term effects of drugs are not worth it. and +1 to what masta said. you are weak if you control your addiction to drugs.

as an alternative, why dont you try dip or chewing tobacco. you get a good buzz off of it and its not nearly as bad as cigs and other drugs you are wanting. (i dip about twice a week.)

id recommend copenhagen straight long cut, skoal apple or peach, and grizzly mint.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

7. Default

Curdy rule number one there is always a way.

after that ban was imposed in 98' there was plenty of people who moved there guns out of the country and into places like switzerland where its still legal to shoot them, and still do.

so you could probably spend a few hours going over there (I think its a 3 hour drive) and shoot there, although I dont know what the minimal shooting age is there or how much it would cost, but 22 are inherently cheap to buy and shoot.

8. Default

Just focus on the military thing, Curdy. I already told you what I crave for, but if you're as driven as me with staying fit and healthy for military, you will cut out what doesn't motivate you to keep going. Smoking = bad. Chewing tobacco = bad. Those military guys will tell you it's something they wish they never picked up.

Drink coffee :]
    I always drink some after a work out to get some sort of caffeine high.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Wait, Curdy is joining the military too?

10. Default

Curdy get some nicotine gum. That will kill your crave right there for about 30 min.