3 15.79%
  • Use a corn cob

1 5.26%
  • Freestyle it and use whatever you find

2 10.53%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fold or Crumple?

1. Default Fold or Crumple?

I know, this is an extremely odd thread but it can become quite interesting. I've seen it done a lot before.

When you are about to wipe your ass, do you:

Personally, I fold.

2. Default

There is no option to select mutiple options. Paper is folded or crumpled or a combination of the two based off following criteria:
    Total remaining paper available
    Softness of paper
    Area requiring wipe
    Quantity of shit on area
    Liquidity of shit
    Current stage of wiping

As a result the optimal paper usage is achieved resulting in a cleaner ass with reduced risk of hand contamination.

3. Default

I wrap/fold.

Then use a baby wipe to extreme cleanliness.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Very valid points indeed! Well I guess the poll is obsolete now. Also, I wonder if i'm strange for doing the courtesy wipe.

How about this.

BASE YOUR VOTES OFF OF NORMAL 1 PLY, STILL CAN READ THE WORDS ON IT, CHEAP TOILET PAPER!

Maybe later we can set up a poll for 2 ply, extra soft, lotiony charmen

5. Default

Oh wiping never stops until paper returns clean and then an additional wipe carefully covers all areas as a final check and then wiping stops if it also returns clean.

6. Default

Charmin ultra soft is the best. I always pick out 4 squares, 5 is overdoing it. I do an initial grab to make sure there is nothing dangling because nothing sucks more then wiping shit into your ass crack then using 25 sheets of toilet paper to wipe it off! Then I do what zero does. Repeat wiping until toilet paper comes out clean.

7. Default

i fold and ball up. and on top of that, i wipe till i bleed most of the time.
    and i cant fucking stand that cheap ass toilet paper that feels like the tissue paper you put in present bags.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Charmin ultra soft is the best. I always pick out 4 squares, 5 is overdoing it. I do an initial grab to make sure there is nothing dangling because nothing sucks more then wiping shit into your ass crack then using 25 sheets of toilet paper to wipe it off! Then I do what zero does. Repeat wiping until toilet paper comes out clean.
    Lmao at bold part!

I honestly used to crumple until I seen a poll like this years back on another form. It opened my eyes to the effectiveness of folding.

If the roll is free, i'll occassionally just like wrap it around my hand, take it off and use that. kinda same thing as folding i guess.

9. Default

in Japan they have these water jets inside the toilet that clean fort you so you don't have to waste toilet paper....

just putting it out there.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    in Japan they have these water jets inside the toilet that clean fort you so you don't have to waste toilet paper....

just putting it out there.

Clone
    They have that in Australia too.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley