Thread: Maps that need no block turned off on:

1. Default Maps that need no block turned off on:

Why: because the fast zombies just fly through each other and any other zombies that are in there way, catching up with the humans far faster than they would normally do on a cade map.

Also if it's possible, auto restrict the scout to 3 people on these maps to keep the amount of scout whores down

zm_ATIX_helicopter

zm_spacestationflee_v2_fix

zm_boatescape5_remix

zm_ATIX_helicopter_uefinal

ze_licciana_escape_v1

ze_rooftop_runaway2_v4

ze_LOTR_Helms_Deep_v3_1

ze_death_star_escape_v4_2

ze_the_Mines_of_Moria_v4_1
    (whichever version of the map we play the most)

ze_LOTR_Mount_Doom_v2_3F
    (same as above whichever version of the map we play the most)

ze_titanic_escape_v2_2
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 01-13-2010 at 09:45 PM.

2. Default

The zombie spawn time needs to also be delayed in Indiana Jones, by about 15-20 seconds to give the humans a head start.

Parachutes should also be disabled for Indiana Jones.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

How about no fast zombies on unbalanced escape maps? Yes!

4. Default

Kavinsky man there is already a thread on this. You should post your "no block map" selection over there.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2027

5. Default

I figured that thread was dead and this would be far more likely to get his attention.
    But I have just posted in there as well with the recommended changes.

It'd be nice to not have to tell the admin to disable no block on these maps to give the humans a fighting chance.
    Other than that when everyones paying attention and no blocks off the humans usually surivive.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 01-14-2010 at 10:30 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    How about no fast zombies on unbalanced escape maps? Yes!
    That'd be great if Zero could turn off fast zombies for escape maps.. Unfortunately, I guess he can't.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I hope when that abilty gets implemented we can pick and choose which escape maps thats implemented on.

spacestation flee v2 works perfectly fine with fast zombies along with most of the maps on my list here as long as people are paying attention, no blocks off , they know the map and know what there doing.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 01-15-2010 at 01:16 AM.