Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Waleezy Banning me

1. Default

He came into the server and asked why I snitched when I said that he's a terrible admin in the other thread. Then I muted him in my console because listening to that shit was annoying as fuck. If you know you don't give a fuck, and you don't care that you abuse powers; why bother asking why I "snitched". Truth hurts.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

GG is fine... also u should be unbanned.

still says not responding and won't let me connect. was removed from my favorites list too so I did a search and said "servers at this connection are not responding"
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

<3 Tragedy. Glad that kid's gone, and glad you're back. See you in game

5. Default

Restart steam.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

already did lol...
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

7. Default

he always behaved when i was around, as all admins do.

sad situation... there goes $$$11

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    he always behaved when i was around, as all admins do.

sad situation... there goes $$$11
    I'll make up for that, shortly. Only reason I haven't signed up yet is because I'm waiting for Bank North to reverse some bad charges that came through and trying to keep my account clear

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by su - root View Post
    I'll make up for that, shortly. Only reason I haven't signed up yet is because I'm waiting for Bank North to reverse some bad charges that came through and trying to keep my account clear
    Bank North is terribad. TERRIBLE!

มวยไทย

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Bank North is terribad. TERRIBLE!
    Yeah my business accounts are at Bank of America. Bad charges came through, they refunded pending investigation and promptly reversed. Bank North let it go through, let things bounce, and now have made me wait 5 weeks so far. They're so awful it's out of control.