Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Waleezy Banning me

Default Waleezy Banning me

Okay so....WaLeezy just banned me. Why is his admin not removed yet? I was saying a dudes last name from The Hangover "Galafakinakis" or w/e and he thought I said "nigger"???

He is fucking retarded.

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.

7) No Banning clan members or admins.

this has happened multiple times now. if we admins have to follow the rules, we should also have to accept the consequences.

Regulars who were there- {US}Fireye, DogWeazal, Su_Root and more...
    Last edited by Tragedy; 01-13-2010 at 10:37 PM.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Okay so....WaLeezy just banned me. Why is his admin not removed yet? I was saying a dudes last name from The Hangover "Galafakinakis" or w/e and he thought I said "nigger"???

He is fucking retarded.
    I'll second that. Some kid used the word 'Jew' and Waleezy banned him no warnings. Then tragedy simply said that dudes last name, and Waleezy just banned him without any type of clarification.

Oh and on top of that : The TOS states (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6)

"7) No Banning clan members or admins"

I'm not a member, nor am I an admin (yet), but I enjoy playing here and WaLeezy goes too far.

3. Default

Get rid of this fuck.

Ban on all servers forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

he came into the server...and was talking to some little girl and we all started talking in that similar voice and was like DONT MAKE FUN OF MY SISTER I WILL BAN YOU. I GOT THE BAN HAMMER IM NOT AFRAID TO BAN AN ADMIN blah blah...annoying fuck.

Then he just kept going on and on how he doesnt follow rules no matter what and no one is going to do shit about it.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

5. Default

The real tragedy is that I have never been on to witness these Loltastic blowups by Waleezy.

They sound freaking hilarious.

lol @ that. the guy is a psychopath i swear. oh and his g/f was on playing with him too and that was real scary. she sounded like a midget.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

*sniff*. I smell Zero looking at this thread.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

8. Default

He has abused for the last time, I already removed his perma ban powers for his last abuse but he is clearly totally disregarding the rules.

He has now been perma banned from all of the servers!

oh and I believe the GG server is crashed now as well? <not responding> and latency over 2000 for like 10 mins now.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    He has abused for the last time, I already removed his perma ban powers for his last abuse but he is clearly totally disregarding the rules.

He has now been perma banned from all of the servers!
    annnnd I am getting unbanned I assume?
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]