Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whoever just banned me

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    actually... you're the 1 claiming admin abuse, so YOU need a demo bud. not them.

admins word rules unless you provide evidence making your claim. admins only create demos for perma bans.
    Oh right, so, they pay $11/month to sparingly fuck with whoever they want. I mean, after all, this isn't in the TOS, "4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately".

I guess it's okay to make up an excuse, and call it an appropriate measure.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Oh right, so, they pay $11/month to sparingly fuck with whoever they want. I mean, after all, this isn't in the TOS, "4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately".

I guess it's okay to make up an excuse, and call it an appropriate measure.
    it also says this in the admin abuse thread under the "READ THIS! how to report abuse" thread

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    From this day, all abuse reports must be formatted and contain the following information:

Admin's INGAME name:
    You're INGAME name:

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

Example post:
    All posts that have nothing to do with the abuse, will be moderated. (This includes replys)

try reading the rules and not wasting every 1's time

Maynard - The WCS Guy

In this case I side with Dog brother because of the fact that Bumpkin is a dumb slut.

BTW you need to take that shit out of your sig
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Right, and how am I supposed to give proof when I'm being kicked, and kicked & banned immediately upon joining a team/server? I didn't even get a chance to move my mouse before I was kicked and banned.

What's next? Are you going to post my satire about handling daily bans via russian roulette?

I honestly don't know how she is even allowed to have admin after her record of abuse.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

I need to sleep. I have work in a couple hours, so, I won't be responding to this thread until after 5 AM tomorrow morning. Prepare for thread onslaught, lolz.

7. Default

Make a complaint admin abuse because it was banned 30 minutes and this without proof ... just lol ... I love the players who are angry for anything .. it's fun to see

EDIT:SPAM OF TOMMY : WTF fail thread admin abuse !!!

8. Default

I already dislike this dog brothers guy. He acts like he owns the place even though I have never even seen him in-game.

Who are you and why do you think you get special treatment? Please serve your ban and stop bitching about your bans when they are your fault. Man up and take responsibility. You are clearly a nuisance to the server just like many others in the past from what I can see.
    Last edited by chase; 01-14-2010 at 11:55 PM.
    Fear is a Liar.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    I already dislike this dog brothers guy. He acts like he owns the place even though I have never even seen him in-game.

Who are you and why do you think you get special treatment? Please server your ban and stop bitching about your bans when they are your fault. Man up and take responsibility. You are clearly a nuisance to the server just like many others in the past from what I can see.
    This is why i love you.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    This is why i love you.

<3
    Fear is a Liar.