Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Whoever just banned me

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    In this case I side with Dog brother because of the fact that Bumpkin is a dumb slut.

BTW you need to take that shit out of your sig

Although I do like you and the fact that you are an ibis clan member, this response brought you to the exact level of everyone else that posts in a thread intending to start drama. You know we don't need that shit dude.

3 admins including myself agree/know what happened with Dog Brother regarding his behavior. And no, not only admins. I asked all of the people that were playing ZM and everyone was on the same page, with the same story.

Dog, your behavior was unacceptable and for a 30 minute ban, you shouldn't be crying this much. If you were re-banned just for joining the server, then yes...that is abusive. But my posts are not referring to that. Serve your time (which you have). Get back on the servers...and make better decisions.

Now, if one of the clan members would do everyone here a favor and close this thread, it would be greatly appreciated.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Right, and how am I supposed to give proof when I'm being kicked, and kicked & banned immediately upon joining a team/server? I didn't even get a chance to move my mouse before I was kicked and banned.

What's next? Are you going to post my satire about handling daily bans via russian roulette?
    Maybe you should stop being a whiney douchebag.

Masta: At least pretend like you are objective. It is growing tiresome to hear the "Autumn sucks because she is a dumb slut raw raw raw" over and over from you.

I don't care
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Bumpkin, you're one to talk about integrity. I wouldn't laugh so hard if I hadn't witnessed first hand what a compulsive liar you are.

Let me reiterate this for you. Your reach exceeded your grasp. I broke no rules last night. I've been asking for proof to justify the ban. You cannot come up with any, because there clearly isn't any.

The fact of the matter is, I refuse to keep a demo running at all times while playing on the IBIS servers. That isn't right at all. That's what your asking me for. And I'm seeing that this Autumn already has a checkered past, that Tragedy is asking Mastagunz to keep quiet about to avoid drama.

This isn't a club, it's a community, and you cannot fuck with people simply because they rub you the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    And I'm seeing that this Autumn already has a checkered past, that Tragedy is asking Mastagunz to keep quiet about to avoid drama.
    ^^

The forums don't need drama, and what Mastagunz said had nothing to do with this thread, nor did it have any reasoning behind it.

Aren't you unbanned yet? Just stfu and play already.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

6. Default

I cannot play while worrying about being banned without breaking rules. I'm horrified there are no procedures to follow through with when banning someone.

7. Default

Hahahahahaha.

This thread made me lol.

Dog Brother #1 you seem to be living in some sort of world of your own. Can you please get on the same page with everyone else?

8. Default

It was a 30 minute ban. Time served. If you feel it was unjust, make a demo the next time you enter the servers.

Toasties, Bumpkin..whatever your name is....is it necessary to use 2 accounts ? I'm going to request Zero to delete one of your accounts.