Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whoever just banned me

1. Default Whoever just banned me

I don't feel I should have been banned for 30 minutes just now. Is simply saying someone laughed weird now reason, or is it just a poorly-constructed cover story to hide the true motive for a very, VERY, unnecessary temp. ban?

Didn't like me breaking through yo barricade, did you? I understand how you feel, but come on, a little restraint? I broke no rules, the kick prior to the kick & ban for 30 minutes was more than enough.

So, yeah, what, whose ass do I have to kiss in order for people not to take their frustration out on me? Or better yet, what poorly-conceived excuse is there for banning me?

Autumn banned you and it seems that she did so after numerous warnings to stop disrespecting her and the community. Mocking Walter numerous times and calling an admin (autumn) names, is unacceptable. Autumn will come in here and clear it up I am sure. This is a justifiable ban though, so serve your wimpy 30 minute ban and relax next time.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    So, yeah, what, whose ass do I have to kiss in order for people not to take their frustration out on me?

Lol

Do good things for Ibis, or kiss ass? I don't do the latter, be assured of that.

Lmfao

but seriously. I'm sure the admin who did it will be by in a bit, and will tell you why it happnd.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Autumn banned you and it seems that she did so after numerous warnings to stop disrespecting her and the community. Mocking Walter numerous times and calling an admin (autumn) names, is unacceptable. Autumn will come in here and clear it up I am sure. This is a justifiable ban though, so serve your wimpy 30 minute ban and relax next time.
    Exactly this.

I didn't kick you for breaking my cade, because you didn't break, I accidentally broke it.

You were kicked first, then when you came back I gave a verbal warning.

You continued...

You were constantly mocking Walter about the previous fight you had with him, and constantly calling people, including myself, different names which aren't our own.

Grow up and play the game.

The unnecessary bullshit from you isn't needed.

Be thankful I didn't ban you longer for what you said about ZERO yesterday.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Exactly this.

I didn't kick you for breaking my cade, because you didn't break, I accidentally broke it.

You continued...

You were constantly mocking Walter about the previous fight you had with him, and constantly calling people, including myself, different names which aren't our own.

Lol wow I woulda 7 day ban hammerd that shit right up. you should thank bumpkin for being so lenient with yourself.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Exactly this.

You continued...

I said nothing about ZERO yesterday, you people are still dragging that out from the thread regarding being banned two days ago. I'm becoming somewhat aggravated with that bullshit.

The only name I called you, and other players by, were their respective names, and you know what? Give me some proof other than words that I did otherwise.

And no, you gave me some weak threat about not being afraid to "lay down the ban hammer" about 10 minutes before I tagged you, and then we switched maps, and I was like, "Heeeey Autumn" on the new map, then I got kicked, and then when I reconnected, I was kicked & banned without a single word from you, or anyone. A demo would be nice to shed light on this.

There were 2 admins on the server at the same time, Dog. Autumn and Alex...and Alex agreed that you were doing these things, so I recommend that you put an end to your bullshit.

...especially after posting a clan app.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post

...especially after posting a clan app.
    hahaha. funny stuff.

but seriously. maybe you should stop using your mic bro, it's clearly not working out well for yourself.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I don't give a damn what they agreed on. A demo would be magnificent. Or do you people just run around kicking and banning people without getting some proof first.

Sorry, folks, but I'm not going to bend over and kiss your asses. I've said nothing the past 60 minutes that warranted a ban, let alone a kick from the server. If saying a player's name is against the rules now, then, lord, let's get out the thought police, then you can start banning me for thinking about breaking the rules.

10. Default

I don't give a damn what they agreed on. A demo would be magnificent. Or do you people just run around kicking and banning people without getting some proof first.

Sorry, folks, but I'm not going to bend over and kiss your asses. I've said nothing the past 60 minutes that warranted a ban, let alone a kick from the server. If saying a player's name is against the rules now, then, lord, let's get out the thought police, then you can start banning me for thinking about breaking the rules.

actually... you're the 1 claiming admin abuse, so YOU need a demo bud. not them.

admins word rules unless you provide evidence making your claim. admins only create demos for perma bans.

Maynard - The WCS Guy