Thread: Zm panic lighting still broken

1. Default Zm panic lighting still broken

Zero I thought this was already fixed but as soon as we got on zm panic and 30 seconds past the map went completely dark and is staying that way. I think there was atleast 2 other maps effected by this, zm panic v2 and police prison.

2. Default

I've talked with Zero about this on multiple occasions. Neither of us can find a solution.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

so removing and readding the map wont work?

4. Default

What I don't understand is.. The test server is an EXACT copy apparently, yet the darkness doesn't turn on for the maps on it.. I don't have access to the server, so I can't find whatever mod, or problem is causing it.

But if Zero can't figure it out, I probably couldn't.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Would you really panic if the lights were on?

Thought not. Working as intended.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

6. Default

It never used to do that though. You could actually see to barricade in them.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Would you really panic if the lights were on?

Thought not. Working as intended.
    I like your way of thinking.

8. Default

The maps should work with the new version of zm when the server is updated with it.