Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: are you ocd?

1. Default

- Playing with my chin/beard while thinking.
    - Washing my hands & face rather frequently.
    - Sometimes I have to do something over until I get it right. It used to be worse for me years ago, e.g. I would have to arrange something so that it's to my liking, such as arranging objects in a room.
    - When coding, compulsively adhere to proper syntax (a good thing about being OCD ;-)
    - Perfectionism.
    - I get annoyed when reading improper grammar (such as your post uuntiltheendd). I mean, at least capitalize personal pronouns, for fuck's sake!

I can't really think right now because my sleep cycle is messed up.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    - I get annoyed when reading improper grammar (such as your post uuntiltheendd). I mean, at least capitalize personal pronouns, for fuck's sake!
    lol! walter, my grammar is fine. its just my punctuation and capitalization. i just dont capitalize anything! to me its a waste of time. also, i do not use apostrophes and rarely will i use quotation marks. theres a handful of other people you could have used for an example for bad grammar geez

but i loled hard last night when i saw that others had more wierd habits than me because i thought i had a lot. its interesting to see what others do..

remembered these this morning:
    when im in bed, i cannot have any blankets or pillows touching the ground.
    when im getting a drink out of a package/refrigerator, getting chips out of a bag, getting a snack out of the pantry, selecting which fruit im going to eat, etc. i have to get the first item i look at even if its not the one i really want.
    if i fall asleep with the tv on, the volume has to be an even number.
    when i prime a new insulin pen, i have to prime seven units three times before i use the pen.

edit: walter, your post that i quoted has some bad grammar. that period goes inside the parenthesis and there shouldnt be a comma after pronouns in the second sentence.
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 01-15-2010 at 12:53 PM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

grammer whores bug me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    edit: walter, your post that i quoted has some bad grammar. that period goes inside the parenthesis and there shouldnt be a comma after pronouns in the second sentence.
    Wrong on the first point, because the phrase in the parenthesis is not a complete sentence.

Wrong on the second point; I can indeed have a comma after a transitive verb (which follows a first-person singular pronoun).

You loose! Good day sir!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Zero, I do the same damn things in bathrooms. It's worse though, I wont touch anything in public. Nothing.

I have to clean my kitchen until it's bare. Everything has to be in it's place.

If I'm cooking meat, the raw meat cannot touch my skin (think rubber gloves just to cut meat), after cooking the meat I have to wipe down everything with lysol (I'm allergic to bleach, ohhhh the things I would do with bleach) and then wash every counter top/ the floor/ every nook and cranny, then re-wipe everything down with cleaning solution. I also scrub my hands in between each cleaning.

I have to wash my hands and scrub under my nails after everything. I will pet my dog- wash my hands, type on the computer, wash, open bills, wash, repeat for any action.

My house must be spotless at all times unless is dog toys. Dog toys can be on the floor but nothing else is allowed. Unfortunately I live with two men, one of which is a bachelor and the other being my husband. My husband has learned to tidy up but the roommate we moved in here has some major steps to take. I drive him nuts with my OCD he drives me nuts by being filthy.

If I were to enter my roommates room it would be in a Hazmat suit. It smells in there.

My house is in pristine condition. Anyone fucks with my living space they will be skinned alive. My computer area is the most cluttered in the house besides the room of no return.

My closet is arranged by color/type. I have everything in my garage neatly stored and labeled in containers as well as the rest of my house.

My video games/book shelves/ dvds are all done by title/series/console and author for the books.

I make people wipe sinks after using them and the toilet bowl rim after they pee. I scrub my toilets once a day.

I change my sheets every 3 days. They have to be 400 thread count or more.

I hand make everything. I don't use store bought dough for baked goods. I make my own gravy, mushroom sauce, hollandaise etc;.

I vacuum a lot. I sweep/mop floors to often.

Well yeah, there are too many things wrong with me.
    DUDEEEE. You're my fucking mother!!!!! That shit is so annoying I don't bother doing anything cause then she will go after you and do it because she HAS to.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

- People putting there hands in there hair then touching me.
    - Grammar Nazi's.
    - Gay guys talking to me.
    - Retarded people/People with special needs looking or talking to me.
    - People who think the world's going to end just because of change.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

-When I'm listening to the radio in the car, the volume always has to be in intervals of 5. If it's on 13, I go apeshit. No joke.

-When I eat, I have to eat in order. Like eat all of the peas first, then carrots, then I always eat the meat last. With fastfood, I eat the burger first, then the fries. Then I drink.

-I'm a perfectionist when it comes to photos. No matter what they are. I will take it over and over again until I get it right.

-I have to have butter and salt on everything I eat.

-My bed always has to be messy before I crawl into it.

-I obsessively listen to a new song I like until I know the words and beat and rhythm by heart.

...that's all I can think of right now.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

i never go to the bathroom at schools
    i always have to respond back if someone is messing with me
    retarded people talking to me
    uncool people talking to me
    looking at something on the ground for a long amount of time then try to avoid touching it after
    always scream at the top of my lungs when some kid bothers me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    1. Go to sleep watching the Golden Girls and I have to have a fan or something loud in the background to fall asleep
    2. Clean my sneakers before I leave anywhere
    3. Bite off the ends of a twizzler and use it as a straw
    4. Clean ears after shower
    5. Bite my lips until they bleed when I'm angry
    6. Wear shower shoes in any other tub other than the one in my house.
    7. Purposely hack a lung in doctor offices so some dumb cunt will ask me to wear a mouth guard, and tell them to wear it if my germs cause fear.

Normal Behavior.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Normal Behavior.
    What you may think is normal is not to others.
    Really using twizzlers as a straw is normal? I've been made fun of for that. Wearing shower shoes in a tub is normal? Normally people will go barefoot in a tub unless it's a public shower.
    Biting my lips until I bleed is normal? I have a tendency to do it when I'm angry, but I do it whenever I want to feel pain. So no. Those aren't normal. Their bad or weird habits

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me