Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: are you ocd?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    -I obsessively listen to a new song I like until I know the words and beat and rhythm by heart.
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    i never go to the bathroom at schools
    i always have to respond back if someone is messing with me
    retarded people talking to me
    uncool people talking to me
    looking at something on the ground for a long amount of time then try to avoid touching it after
    always scream at the top of my lungs when some kid bothers me
    Clearly you're acting your age here...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    What you may think is normal is not to others.
    Really using twizzlers as a straw is normal? I've been made fun of for that. Wearing shower shoes in a tub is normal? Normally people will go barefoot in a tub unless it's a public shower.
    Biting my lips until I bleed is normal? I have a tendency to do it when I'm angry, but I do it whenever I want to feel pain. So no. Those aren't normal. Their bad or weird habits
    Lol yes.. majority of ppl either chew on there fingers or the inside of there mouth when angry or deep in thought

the twizzler as a straw you kidding? Ive met a ton of ppl who do that shit.

you said wear shower shoes unless in your own tub I believe, which is normal.

they might be bad habbits, but they're not OCD, or weird... mainly cause so many other ppl do them as well.

clean ears after shower? there's nothing weird, or ocd related 2 this Lol... it's called proper hygiene. also when you leave the shower and your body is clean you can easily tell if there's 1 part of your body tha'ts not clean.

like I said.. all normal behavior.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Like I said, what is normal to you... isn't to others. My roommates, and my ex gave me grief for wearing shower shoes in the tub even after I cleaned it. Same with the twizzlers, biting my lip part; etc. The only thing I've seen more frequent and my ex and I shared the same habit was sleeping with a fan on for the noise.

The thread is about weird habits, not OCD. Why he chose OCD as a title is stupid.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Like I said, what is normal to you... isn't to others. My roommates gave me grief for wearing shower shoes in the tub even after I cleaned it. Same with the twizzlers, biting my lip part; etc. The only thing I've seen more frequent and my ex and I shared the same habit was sleeping with a fan on for the noise.

The thread is about weird habits, not OCD. Why he chose OCD as a title is stupid.
    go talk 2 a doctor, and ask him if you're weird or not for biting your lip when angry, he will laugh at you.

yeah I guess ocd wasn't the best title for the thread, but even so... saying you have 2 clean your ears after a shower, or fallasleep with a TV on, or bite your lips when mad is beyond normal and done by beyond a shit ton of ppl.

the majority of shit every 1 is typing are all things done by a large majority of ppl in life. I was looking for some more weird shit... not such generic things.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    go talk 2 a doctor, and ask him if you're weird or not for biting your lip when angry, he will laugh at you.

yeah I guess ocd wasn't the best title for the thread, but even so... saying you have 2 clean your ears after a shower, or fallasleep with a TV on, or bite your lips when mad is beyond normal and done by beyond a shit ton of ppl.
    I said angry or want to feel pain for biting my lip. Being a masochist isn't normal behavior. It's a lifestyle, but not normal.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

I said angry or want to feel pain for biting my lip. Being a masochist isn't normal behavior. It's a lifestyle, but not normal.
    ooohh ok. well fair enough, that's weird then

Maynard - The WCS Guy

the majority of shit every 1 is typing are all things done by a large majority of ppl in life. I was looking for some more weird shit... not such generic things.
    ...*sniffsniff*...even me?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

...*sniffsniff*...even me?
    well I had 2 take some out of your original msg. but here's what's left

-When I'm listening to the radio in the car, the volume always has to be in intervals of 5. If it's on 13, I go apeshit. No joke.

-My bed always has to be messy before I crawl into it.

the top 1 is your best weird habit.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-15-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I don't consider my brand of OCD normal. I watched an episode of cribs once and thought to myself "their house is filthy".
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

well I had 2 take some out of your original msg. but here's what's left

the top 1 is your best weird habit.
    lolol.

When I think of more I'll post more...
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley