Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    nope. I need 1 as well. been sleeping with a fan on me for 11 years now heh

and I know what you mean about the second the fan is turned off you wake up Lol. I'm the same. sometimes there will be a power outage or something and it will turn off and I wake up right away knowing something is wrong Lol.
    I used to have to have music on, but I grew out of that.

I hate the fan being on.

D:
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I used to have to have music on, but I grew out of that.

I hate the fan being on.

D:
    I got a lot of friends who do the music.... I cant handle it. laying in bed listening 2 music keeps me awake... infact I start getting all pumped up from the music (if it's fast shit) and if it's something slower then I just lay there thinking about the lyrics and shit in my head... either way... it has 2 be a white noise... no talking or lyrics/conversations.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I got a lot of friends who do the music.... I cant handle it. laying in bed listening 2 music keeps me awake... infact I start getting all pumped up from the music (if it's fast shit) and if it's something slower then I just lay there thinking about the lyrics and shit in my head... either way... it has 2 be a white noise... no talking or lyrics/conversations.
    Yeah, that's how's it with me now.

Can't stand music.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

Sometimes I play music when I sleep but I have weird, WEIRD dreams and when I wake up sometimes my heart is literally beating 1000 times a minute.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers