Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: are you ocd?

1. Post are you ocd?

im sure im not ocd but i just put ocd in the title anyway. what i am going to start a thread on is weird habits. i have a few. im pretty sure it isnt ocd because they are not recurrent every day, i can control them, and i do not worry or am in fear if i do not do these things. i was thinking about this stuff earlier today and decided i would make a thread to see if anybody has strange habits.

so post any weird habits you may have.

mine are:
    when i get in the shower, if it has a curtain or a sliding double door, i always enter from the left side and exit from the same side.
    before i leave the shower, i wet my feet from the nozzle at the bottom where water comes out for baths (i guess its called a bath nozzle? idk.)
    when im about to go to bed and my lights are off and my tv is on, i have to cover my eyes before i turn off the tv.
    i always have the sun visor down when i drive, even if its dark.
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 01-15-2010 at 12:57 AM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

I always enter the shower from the back, so I don't get wet right away...

I always have to clean my ears. I can't go a day without doing so

I really do have ocd's. If you want to know more pm me.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

1. Go to sleep watching the Golden Girls and I have to have a fan or something loud in the background to fall asleep
    2. Clean my sneakers before I leave anywhere
    3. Bite off the ends of a twizzler and use it as a straw
    4. Clean ears after shower
    5. Bite my lips until they bleed when I'm angry
    6. Wear shower shoes in any other tub other than the one in my house.
    7. Purposely hack a lung in doctor offices so some dumb cunt will ask me to wear a mouth guard, and tell them to wear it if my germs cause fear.
    8. I always eat protein first in my meals unless its a burger or some shit.
    9. Only drink anything less than 20 calories unless it's alcohol or coffee
    Last edited by loka; 01-15-2010 at 01:04 AM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

i had to edit the part i did about getting in the shower.
    and i know i have more but i cant remember them right now.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

6. Default

Yeah my mom is OCD. It's really fucking annoying. I purposely make the family room messy so she has something to do.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

I always have to listen to music to fall asleep at night.

I always need something to cover my eyes before i can fall asleep. I.E a pillow or blanket

When fueling up semi's at work, I always do the driver's side first

If i'm putting on my boots, I put on the left boot first. i really don't know y

8. Default

If I shower or bath for an extended period I must clean inside my ears afterword and it will bother me if I do not. Also they must be cleaned completely or that will also bother me.

If I can not sleep it helps if I take a cover and wrap myself completely in it then arranging it so that it is as tight as possible my arms are positioned over my chest with the cover forcing them down restricting breathing. In fact the more confined a location I am in the sooner I will fall asleep. For example I would naturally want to fall asleep after entering a box, this is not to say that is conferable.

I prefer not to ever take shoes off unless I am lying in a bed or on a chair in a manor where the soul can touch the furniture. The souls of my shoes must be clean.

Never touch anything in a public restroom with hand. Nothing, as in everything is kicked or touched with a rag of sorts.

Always enter shower from side furthest from shower head.

Upon rising from ocean if eyes are closed all focus is put toward hearing to detect sound and pressure differential from approaching wave. In addition extra attention is placed on riptide direction, strength and wind direction and speed for same reason to prevent mouth from getting water. If all sighs are good then mouth can open usually 2 seconds before first blink of sight is available and 5 seconds before full vision restoration.

Will always actively seek and avoid deep puddles and will always take shallowest or dryest path.

When eating anything with hands my fingers constantly wipe off any cums ect as soon as object is no longer in had and will not stop until nothing but skin is felt. It will bother me if I try to stop this.

I will not eat some things like cake or other things that can be better eaten with a fork with my hands, even as a child. Babies are often given their first cake and make a big mess, when I was given my first cake i touched it and then waited for a fork my mom always thought that was funny. Note that I have no problem eating lunch meat cheese or other things with my hands. Just things that are inclined to make a mess if eaten with hands.

I will not eat ribs with my hands. I do not like the feeling of sauce or anything of the sort on my hands. I hate to be inconvenienced, when hands are covered in something you can not use them to grab things until after you wipe them. This bothers me a lot and so I will hold ribs with a napkin or use fork and knife.

If I have a choice I always want drum sticks for chicken. They are more convenient to eat however will be held at the base by a small napkin.

Asian food is to be eaten with chopsticks, including rice. I actually once had someone say at a mall that they had never seen someone successfully eat rice with chopsticks. (fried rice not the white sticky rice that any dip shit can eat)

Solving complex problems requires movement across rooms the more complex the problem the greater the movement needed.

Right leg must shake often especially if ability to move across room to think can not be provided or in the case that the movement helps vibrate internal organs adding digestion and reliving stomach acke.

I am now tired so that is all for now

9. Default

I have an obsession with fixing things, and with things being straight (whether it be horizontally or vertically) and/or symmetrical. I'm unable to leave anything unfinished, or it drives me crazy, even if I don't show it. If my hands aren't in my pocket, on my keyboard/mouse, or in-use, the fingers are all touching their counterparts in front of me in order to prevent anything from touching them that isn't supposed to touch them. I hate when things touch my hands that I don't allow to..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If I shower or bath for an extended period I must clean inside my ears afterword and it will bother me if I do not. Also they must be cleaned completely or that will also bother me.

If I can not sleep it helps if I take a cover and wrap myself completely in it then arranging it so that it is as tight as possible my arms are positioned over my chest with the cover forcing them down restricting breathing. In fact the more confined a location I am in the sooner I will fall asleep. For example I would naturally want to fall asleep after entering a box, this is not to say that is conferable.

I prefer not to ever take shoes off unless I am lying in a bed or on a chair in a manor where the soul can touch the furniture. The souls of my shoes must be clean.

Never touch anything in a public restroom with hand. Nothing, as in everything is kicked or touched with a rag of sorts.

Always enter shower from side furthest from shower head.

Upon rising from ocean if eyes are closed all focus is put toward hearing to detect sound and pressure differential from approaching wave. In addition extra attention is placed on riptide direction, strength and wind direction and speed for same reason to prevent mouth from getting water. If all sighs are good then mouth can open usually 2 seconds before first blink of sight is available and 5 seconds before full vision restoration.

Will always actively seek and avoid deep puddles and will always take shallowest or dryest path.

When eating anything with hands my fingers constantly wipe off any cums ect as soon as object is no longer in had and will not stop until nothing but skin is felt. It will bother me if I try to stop this.

I will not eat some things like cake or other things that can be better eaten with a fork with my hands, even as a child. Babies are often given their first cake and make a big mess, when I was given my first cake i touched it and then waited for a fork my mom always thought that was funny. Note that I have no problem eating lunch meat cheese or other things with my hands. Just things that are inclined to make a mess if eaten with hands.

I will not eat ribs with my hands. I do not like the feeling of sauce or anything of the sort on my hands. I hate to be inconvenienced, when hands are covered in something you can not use them to grab things until after you wipe them. This bothers me a lot and so I will hold ribs with a napkin or use fork and knife.

If I have a choice I always want drum sticks for chicken. They are more convenient to eat however will be held at the base by a small napkin.

Asian food is to be eaten with chopsticks, including rice. I actually once had someone say at a mall that they had never seen someone successfully eat rice with chopsticks. (fried rice not the white sticky rice that any dip shit can eat)

Solving complex problems requires movement across rooms the more complex the problem the greater the movement needed.

Right leg must shake often especially if ability to move across room to think can not be provided or in the case that the movement helps vibrate internal organs adding digestion and reliving stomach acke.

I am now tired so that is all for now
    Zero, I do the same damn things in bathrooms. It's worse though, I wont touch anything in public. Nothing.

I have to clean my kitchen until it's bare. Everything has to be in it's place.

If I'm cooking meat, the raw meat cannot touch my skin (think rubber gloves just to cut meat), after cooking the meat I have to wipe down everything with lysol (I'm allergic to bleach, ohhhh the things I would do with bleach) and then wash every counter top/ the floor/ every nook and cranny, then re-wipe everything down with cleaning solution. I also scrub my hands in between each cleaning.

I have to wash my hands and scrub under my nails after everything. I will pet my dog- wash my hands, type on the computer, wash, open bills, wash, repeat for any action.

My house must be spotless at all times unless is dog toys. Dog toys can be on the floor but nothing else is allowed. Unfortunately I live with two men, one of which is a bachelor and the other being my husband. My husband has learned to tidy up but the roommate we moved in here has some major steps to take. I drive him nuts with my OCD he drives me nuts by being filthy.

If I were to enter my roommates room it would be in a Hazmat suit. It smells in there.

My house is in pristine condition. Anyone fucks with my living space they will be skinned alive. My computer area is the most cluttered in the house besides the room of no return.

My closet is arranged by color/type. I have everything in my garage neatly stored and labeled in containers as well as the rest of my house.

My video games/book shelves/ dvds are all done by title/series/console and author for the books.

I make people wipe sinks after using them and the toilet bowl rim after they pee. I scrub my toilets once a day.

I change my sheets every 3 days. They have to be 400 thread count or more.

I hand make everything. I don't use store bought dough for baked goods. I make my own gravy, mushroom sauce, hollandaise etc;.

I vacuum a lot. I sweep/mop floors to often.

Well yeah, there are too many things wrong with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."