• Use a corn cob

1 5.26%
  • Freestyle it and use whatever you find

2 10.53%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fold or Crumple?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Yes! Fold and baby wipes= the best way.
    Baby wipes are the EASIEST and BEST way to get clean FAST.

+fucking10 to baby wipes.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

2. Default

you know, i think this thread should become stickied. i think by knowing how each other wipes their ass, we become closer to one another. thats something we need in this community with all the flaming going on lately. +1 to whoever came up with the how do you wipe your ass thread.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    you know, i think this thread should become stickied. i think by knowing how each other wipes their ass, we become closer to one another. thats something we need in this community with all the flaming going on lately. +1 to whoever came up with the how do you wipe your ass thread.
    +1 for sticky wiping.
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    +1 for sticky wiping.
    +1.

This thread was refreshing.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

i mean seriously though.. you dont know a person at all until you know how they wipe their ass. this threads legit.

6. Default

i mean seriously though.. you dont know a person at all until you know how they wipe their ass. this threads legit.

Lmfao ty ty!

Hey who knows, maybe someone who crumpled is gonna try folding, or baby wipes. I'm tempted on the baby wipes LOL

7. Default

ewww... sticky wiping...

I don't like the wet wipes.

Whoever uses baby wipes (real ones not the wet wipe flushable things) is gonna have one serious plumbing problem sooner or later.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Wet wipes cause infections of the vagina if you guys ever tried to be gay and ask your gf to wipe her snatch with that shit. Invest in some Eve's Feminine wipes.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Wet wipes cause infections of the vagina if you guys ever tried to be gay and ask your gf to wipe her snatch with that shit. Invest in some Eve's Feminine wipes.
    i usually lube my fist with hand sanitizer and go to town.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Lmfao ty ty!

Hey who knows, maybe someone who crumpled is gonna try folding, or baby wipes. I'm tempted on the baby wipes LOL
    Dooo et.

Feels weird at first, but it's amazig knowing how clean you are.

;D

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    ewww... sticky wiping...

I don't like the wet wipes.

Whoever uses baby wipes (real ones not the wet wipe flushable things) is gonna have one serious plumbing problem sooner or later.

I use the flushable and the normal.

I throw my trash out on a near daily basis because I can't stand trash in the trashcan...

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post

I heard if this, but I asked a doctor and they said it was fine. Just wipe with TP afterwards.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley