Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Enough with deleting every non-picture post in the community pictures thread.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    christmas, i was the one who deleted at least most of the posts you are refering to. The reason i deleted over 460 posts in there was due to there lack of relevence to the thread. That or they were spam, or generlly derogatory towards the poster. The main reason was to keep that thread open for our new members use.

@ the quote from mbp about me moding it, i lol'd but yea ill keep that thread clean...

Only 3 more days til im home!!!!!

ps typing this much on my cell blows... And is also very time consuming...
    would you like a resolution to that problem rapedollar$??? get an iphone!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    christmas, i was the one who deleted at least most of the posts you are refering to. The reason i deleted over 460 posts in there was due to there lack of relevence to the thread. That or they were spam, or generlly derogatory towards the poster. The main reason was to keep that thread open for our new members use.

@ the quote from mbp about me moding it, i lol'd but yea ill keep that thread clean...

Only 3 more days til im home!!!!!

ps typing this much on my cell blows... And is also very time consuming...
    The initial clean-up I don't have a problem with.

I'm talking about the current posts that are deleted just about every day despite there being no malicious content or spam in them.

I don't see why people cannot comment on each other's photos.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    The initial clean-up I don't have a problem with.

I'm talking about the current posts that are deleted just about every day despite there being no malicious content or spam in them.

I don't see why people cannot comment on each other's photos.
    people are still commenting on other people's pictures christmas.

some were deleted yes, but they had a reason.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-