Thread: Unban Request Srgtreed 1/15 3:40

1. Post Unban Request Srgtreed 1/15 3:40

Name:Srgt_Reed
    Id:STEAM_0:1:28955876
    Who:No 1 it was auto
    When: Around 3:40am 1/15/10
    Where:The Map Office
    Why:A guy said their is this cool cmd he typed it in chat.I opened console n typed in exec lab.It auto banned me saying.U got banned for exploiting this server.His name is XO|.#FlawLess^-muzic

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by srgtreed View Post
    Name:Srgt_Reed
    Id:STEAM_0:1:28955876
    Who:No 1 it was auto
    When: Around 3:40am 1/15/10
    Where:The Map Office
    Why:A guy said their is this cool cmd he typed it in chat.I opened console n typed in exec lab.It auto banned me saying.U got banned for exploiting this server.His name is XO|.#FlawLess^-muzic
    Yep what Srgt_Reed said above... I was in game and didn't pay it to much attention. Figured it was another press F10 thing... next thing I know the server perma banned him.

I told Srgt_Reed to take 24 hours off and learn a lesson about typing into console things strangers tell you... and that I would request he be unbanned.

Zero I know he is a regular and wasn't trying to exploite the server... if you could please unban.

I wish I had gotten XO|.#FlawLess^-muzic steam ID... my bad. If any admins see this player please ban on site.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post

Zero I know he is a regular and wasn't trying to exploite the server...
    I second that

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

third
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Unbanned

6. Default

Ty Zero