If this has been suggested before I apologize. Just being semi new I haven't seen anything related to this.

My suggestion is for humans to receive some points for just surviving the round. I'm not talking 11 like it is for a zombie kill but maybe 2-5ish.

I propose this for several reasons, first isn't it the point of Zombie mod is to survive? Second is that there have been rounds were I spent 5mins in my cad alone and haven't seen a single zombie, or third I am in a cad with 4 other people and it always seems 1 person is getting the kills. Not to mention this might add some incentive to escape maps! Right now it's rare you get a kill in a escape map since you are running the whole time, now it could finally be worth it to run. And last is there have been several rounds were I know personally the zombies just give up, and I hear things like "don't give them kills" etc etc... with this is could add to make a little more effort on the zombie side to make sure no one lives.

Now I know your in score game effects your rating score along with what weapons you use etc etc... I don't know enough about that to suggest how this change could if at all effects your rating score.

Just think surviving and your ability to build should also reflect your skill and not just being able to whore out a vent.

Now this might not even be possible at all, but I figure I would suggest and or start a discussion on it.