Irony!
    Lol +1.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post

Now that's funny!
    +1

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    This has nothing to do with the thread.
    Welcome to Scrubbleboo's derailing machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I could say the same with you!
    How? Go for it!

4. Default

How about everyone stop with the high fives and pissing matches and deal directly with the content of the thread?

Not if Autumn is a slut or if Scrubbuluboolooo doesn't get anything or if Walter drinks too much or if I'm an asshole who likes to piss on your dreams. That doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

5. Default

I don't know Autumn and from my past IG experiences with her, I don't much care for her. However I will say that I too disrespected Walter Via Friends chat (Not in the server, and he threatened to ban me.) Walter and I had our arguement and I'm glad to say; I'm happy it's over. As Walter stated, it feels good to punch the devil in the face.

A few days after Walter and I had our arguement, I did join the gungame server to sit there and be insulted via Admin messages by Walter even though I hadn't said a thing.

I'm not siding with anyone here, just throwing my own experiences in this thread so that I can hopefully show what kind of person Walter has become.

Walter and I were really good friends, if anyone remembers. I've since stopped playing much of Ibis due to having to worry if Walter is ragging it on that specific day.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post

Now that's funny!
    Agreed it's funny but I don't know if your calling autumn a girl or a women?
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

7. Default

Yeah, for sure para, im trying to tell Walter to swallow up his damn pride and care about the ones he loves man.

8. Default

How about everyone stop with the high fives and pissing matches and deal directly with the content of the thread?

Not if Autumn is a slut or if Scrubbuluboolooo doesn't get anything or if Walter drinks too much or if I'm an asshole who likes to piss on your dreams. That doesn't have anything to do with this thread.
    That's going to be my new nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by IamHeavenxsent View Post
    I'm just putting light in the situation. I'm not srs bsns, and never will be, it is entirely up to others whether or not they wish to be trolled.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    I don't know Autumn and from my past IG experiences with her, I don't much care for her. However I will say that I too disrespected Walter Via Friends chat (Not in the server, and he threatened to ban me.) Walter and I had our arguement and I'm glad to say; I'm happy it's over. As Walter stated, it feels good to punch the devil in the face.

A few days after Walter and I had our arguement, I did join the gungame server to sit there and be insulted via Admin messages by Walter even though I hadn't said a thing.

I'm not siding with anyone here, just throwing my own experiences in this thread so that I can hopefully show what kind of person Walter has become.

Walter and I were really good friends, if anyone remembers. I've since stopped playing much of Ibis due to having to worry if Walter is ragging it on that specific day.
    If by "raging" you mean asking you to be respectful and wait, in the queue of 10 other things I had to do instantly, then yeah.

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Monday, January 04, 2010
    16:06 - walterbrunswick: :o
    16:06 - walterbrunswick: get in here :D
    16:06 - walterbrunswick: we need help
    ParA-NoiA is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
    ParA-NoiA is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
    16:10 - ParA-NoiA: dunno why im even coming
    16:10 - ParA-NoiA: waltie dont like meh
    16:11 - ParA-NoiA: cant believe you thought I was gay
    16:11 - ParA-NoiA: thats fucked up
    16:13 - ParA-NoiA: put me on a team
    16:13 - ParA-NoiA: you fag admin
    16:14 - ParA-NoiA: tell me to come in then ignore me
    16:14 - ParA-NoiA: psh
    16:14 - walterbrunswick: :o
    16:14 - walterbrunswick: wtf?
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: It wont let me join a team
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: ;\
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: Says teams are full
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: PUT ME ON A TEAM YOU FAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg
    16:15 - walterbrunswick: watch your mouth
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: nvm now
    16:15 - walterbrunswick: or I'll ban
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: dick
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: LAWL
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: LOLOLOL
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: Ban me
    16:15 - ParA-NoiA: like I give a fuck
    16:16 - ParA-NoiA: Dude matter of fact
    16:16 - ParA-NoiA: I dont even wanna play here with douchy admins like you
    16:18 - ParA-NoiA: Apperantely we're not friends either. I'll be damned if imma be threaten, so imma remove you from my list too
    16:18 - ParA-NoiA: later walter

10. Default

Autumn is a slut
    thanks for the material!
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by IamHeavenxsent View Post
    A girl obviously. Women know how to argue properly and win fights. Girls just throw shit expecting the world to come to their knees.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me