Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Walter banning other admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    He never answered your question. He said that he would activate your reserved slot. He never said you should wear the tag or that you were considered an admin.

Let me break it down for you...

ZERO <ibis>: I will activate your reserved slot
    ZERO <ibis>: for now
    ZERO <ibis>: so that you show up in console
    [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: <33
    ZERO <ibis>: that way it will avoid a roit over the tag
    ZERO <ibis>: b/c they will jsut ban u if you do not show up
    I had just told him I bought it again.

he said he didn't have time to activate the admin, but he'd activate the reserved slot so I show up in console.

As stated up there. ^^^^^

ZERO knows for a fact I paid for it this time, because he acknowledged it.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post

Let me break it down for you...

I had just told him I bought it again.

he said he didn't have time to activate the admin, but he'd activate the reserved slot so I show up in console.

As stated up there. ^^^^^

ZERO knows for a fact I paid for it this time, because he acknowledged it.
    Like I said, his words are not clear. Your reserved slot is activated but that doesn't activate your admin.

So based on that you are not an admin and shouldn't be wearing the tag in the first place.

Like I said, his words are not clear. Your reserved slot is activated but that doesn't activate your admin.

So based on that you are not an admin and shouldn't be wearing the tag in the first place.
    You seem to miss quite a bit.

I'm shocked, Christmas.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

You seem to miss quite a bit.

I'm shocked, Christmas.
    There isn't anything to miss.

You are trying to use him activating your reserved slot as your admin being activated when that is not the case.

If he had used clearer words or you had asked him to be more clear then this wouldn't be an issue now would it?

There isn't anything to miss.

You are trying to use him activating your reserved slot as your admin being activated when that is not the case.

If he had used clearer words or you had asked him to be more clear then this wouldn't be an issue now would it?

Have I not said numerous times, and ZERO himself said, HE DID NOT HAVE TIME TO ACTIVATE MY FULL ADMIN ONLY THE RESERVED SLOT BECAUSE THAT WAS EASIER.

Can you understand now?

Go re-read the chat log.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

6. Default

ummm, christmas?

zero said he'd activate her reserved slot so that people wouldn't flip about her tag.

if she wasn't to wear one, then he would'nt have told her that. he'dve said "don't wear your tag, at least until i can finish this." no, instead he took steps to ensure she wouldn't be banned for wearing it. that to me at least, is clear indication that she could wear it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Have I not said numerous times, and ZERO himself said, HE DID NOT HAVE TIME TO ACTIVATE MY FULL ADMIN ONLY THE RESERVED SLOT BECAUSE THAT WAS EASIER.

Can you understand now?

Go re-read the chat log.
    I'm aware that he wasn't able to activate your admin.

But that doesn't change the fact your admin wasn't activated at the time.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ummm, christmas?

zero said he'd activate her reserved slot so that people wouldn't flip about her tag.

if she wasn't to wear one, then he would'nt have told her that. he'dve said "don't wear your tag, at least until i can finish this." no, instead he took steps to ensure she wouldn't be banned for wearing it. that to me at least, is clear indication that she could wear it
    If she allowed her to wear her tag without admin status then that is a complete 180 from the policy that he made.

I'm aware that he wasn't able to activate your admin.

But that doesn't change the fact your admin wasn't activated at the time.
    You don't understand that the fact is he made sure that I wouldn't be banned by At LEAST activating the slot.

He didn't have time to activate it ALL.

If she allowed her to wear her tag without admin status then that is a complete 180 from the policy that he made.
    Aco will respond to this.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

10. Default

have you ever played Magic: The Gathering?

In it, there are rules in the rulebook. But, there is another rule a "golden rule" that states the cards over rule the book. If a card tells you to do something against the rules, you follow the card.

In autumn's case, the man who made the rules told her to do something (or at least told her she could) and that pretty much overrides the previous rules. in this situation only of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?