Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Walter banning other admins.

1. Default

it's simple. this thread is fail, you did NOT have admin abilities at the time, there for you're not an admin. not sure whats so complicated about that. no 1 gives 2 shits about a reserved slot, if you're ADMIN is not activated you're NOT an admin. end of discussion.

you can call him on admin abuse, but 2 claim this is is admin abuse on another admin when you didn't even have it activated is a joke. come on ppl...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

What are you hard headed ? We are talking on a technicality issue. Technically you're admin was not activated. Therefore, you ARE NOT an admin.

You cannot call yourself an admin if it wasn't activated.

END OF STORY

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    exactly
    Off Topic ^

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    if you guys can't keep this on topic I will close this thread.
    I'm sure Zero will resolve the issue, so weres my samich...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's simple. this thread is fail, you did NOT have admin abilities at the time, there for you're not an admin. not sure whats so complicated about that. no 1 gives 2 shits about a reserved slot, if you're ADMIN is not activated you're NOT an admin. end of discussion.

you can call him on admin abuse, but 2 claim this is is admin abuse on another admin when you didn't even have it activated is a joke. come on ppl...
    She's got a big mouth on her and she doesn't know when to shut it.

I think if you were in my position, after taking all the insults from her, and after analyzing all the facts, you would have banhammered that filthy-mouthed bitch with as much vengeance as I had.

8:29 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: How long was the ban
    8:29 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: ?
    8:39 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Unban me now.
    8:40 PM - walterbrunswick: Go fuck yourself.
    8:40 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: Yu go fuck yourself you pathetic excuse for an ingrate.
    8:41 PM - [Ζήτα] Autumn | ibis.a: You're a 2-faced backstabbing faggot.

Funny how I am the 2-faced backstabbing faggot here, after being repeatedly insulted by her.

She's got a sick, twisted mind, IMO.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Off Topic ^

I'm sure Zero will resolve the issue, so weres my samich...
    It's related to the argument. "EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO IS RIGHT, EVER!"
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

6. Default

Makes sense. Though I was talking about "exactly".

Close?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Closing.. Zero will resolve this when he sees it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

You guys can't read can you?

ZERO said he will deal with the forum bullshit tomorrow.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

9. Default

If they show up in ma_admins they are an admin. When I added her reserved slot this made it so she would show up in ma_admins however she could not use powers because that takes longer to activate and must be done manually one flag at a time. Because I was helping my lil sis and trying to make dinner I was not able to set her flags right after adding her to the admin list.

I did ma_admins myself and she did not show up on the list. Only Walter and myself showed up on the list.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers