Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: & Rodrigo

1. Default

um... where do i start...

i understand the fact that you talk shit 24/7 and dont do much other things with your life, so I should know more about life then you. however, riding a helicopter where you can clearly see and easily kill zombies is fun. its only logical to allow such a thing

in high school beta, in the gym, poisons get raped by the ppl on the rails.

in atix heli, the poisons get shot off the ladder very easily. in every map essentialy, there are no benifits to being a poison.

your argument makes no sence and youre an idiot. good bye.

There much better.

2. Default

nah, pooter has a point, like i said before, any humans who get caught by poisen even on heli deserve to die, its easy to still avoid them up there.

the rule i think shouldnt be made.

3. Default

ok, killing a ZOMBIE IN OPEN GROUND IS EASY, HA, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH... HA... jha...

the rule has been made and is agreeed apon every1s opinion whos opinion matters.

i shit talk cuz thats all a man has on this forum.

you are very pathetic in your little argument. he has no point.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    nah, pooter has a point, like i said before, any humans who get caught by poisen even on heli deserve to die, its easy to still avoid them up there.

the rule i think shouldnt be made.
    The rule is made and that's it. Anyone breaking this rule shall be punished.

5. Default

You're laughing? I'm sorry but I'm the one cracking up here, you haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about, so I'm not going to waste anymore breath. I've already talked a little to Zero about this and hopefully there will be a more permanent solution, until then I personally will allow people up there like I always have unless they prenuke.

6. Default

you guys dont even play on the zombie server much, nah zero, maybe you should do a vote within the players and admins. and stop talking shit to people expressing opinions on a rule just made up.

7. Default

we have just MADE this rule. the situation IS permanent. so youre informing us, you wont use your admin ability to inforce a rule we made? ok. i suppose ill just have to play zm a bit more offen then. fucking CS nerds. lmao

us shit talking is expressing our opinions. plus, we dont like peoples opinions when theyre wrong.

ZOMG HE TALKED TO ZERO!!! NO WAY!!!! lmao

peace baddies

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pooter View Post
    You're laughing? I'm sorry but I'm the one cracking up here, you haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about, so I'm not going to waste anymore breath. I've already talked a little to Zero about this and hopefully there will be a more permanent solution, until then I personally will allow people up there like I always have unless they prenuke.
    Its now a rule. You should abide by that rule until the rule has been modified or changed. Until now it will be enforced. I and other admins will make sure of that .

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    ok, killing a ZOMBIE IN OPEN GROUND IS EASY, HA, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH... HA... jha...

the rule has been made and is agreeed apon every1s opinion whos opinion matters.

i shit talk cuz thats all a man has on this forum.

you are very pathetic in your little argument. he has no point.
    wow, talk about a huge ego.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    we have just MADE this rule. the situation IS permanent. so youre informing us, you wont use your admin ability to inforce a rule we made? ok. i suppose ill just have to play zm a bit more offen then. fucking CS nerds. lmao

us shit talking is expressing our opinions. plus, we dont like peoples opinions when theyre wrong.

ZOMG HE TALKED TO ZERO!!! NO WAY!!!! lmao

peace baddies
    dude stfu, dont think you're fucking special. you need this

me and pooter monitor the zombie mod server more then anyone, and we know that poisens up there is no problem, humans easily take care of them. and we do have the right to talk to zero about it. and do you think you're some kind of god knowing if a opinion is right or wrong? and dont think you're no different in play counter strike then us, if playing cs is a nerd, then you're one too. cant talk shit about peoples lifes if you dont know them personally.