Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: & Rodrigo

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    dude stfu, dont think you're fucking special. you need this

me and pooter monitor the zombie mod server more then anyone, and we know that poisens up there is no problem, humans easily take care of them. and we do have the right to talk to zero about it. and do you think you're some kind of god knowing if a opinion is right or wrong? and dont think you're no different in play counter strike then us, if playing cs is a nerd, then you're one too. cant talk shit about peoples lifes if you dont know them personally.
    What is it that you don't understand. The rule has been made. ZERO is the one who runs the servers and forums. We go by his rules.

2. Default

oh that part i understand, what im saying is, we have the right to talk to zero about changing the rule, its mag op going all psycho about us talking to zero about it.

3. Default

oh that part i understand, what im saying is, we have the right to talk to zero about changing the rule, its mag op going all psycho about us talking to zero about it.
    Well we have pooter stating that he will allow a rule to be broken because he doesnt FEEL it should be a rule. That is a bad example of being an admin. Yes you and other admins who feel this rule should be eliminated have the right to express that to Zero. Until now IT IS A RULE.

4. Default

okay that part i agree with also.

but yeah zero, any chances of this getting changed?

5. Default

His name is whitboiz, and he one of the senior adminson IBIS, and should be respectful to him.

6. Default

I will think this over during my trip although I do plan to make it so the round ends when the nuke goes off. I may allow for the poison to be up there however I may increase the knock back of all zombies on that map by x% to balance it.

7. Default

im not going "phsyco". i just assumed that if zero made a rule and judgment, there wouldnt be a debate about it. either way, zero will FIX the PROBLEM with poisons jumping on the plat.

also, i called you a nerd. i never said because of playing CS:S. i dont feel any of my co-players are nerds, since they have weak feelings and get disturbed very easily. my definition of "nerd" may vary to you.

you and pooter may "moniter" the zm. however, we moniter you.

8. Default

I will warn / kick / ban peeps till Zero says it's cool...
    Now I just have to get something(s) off my chest...
    I don't like the way us "Zombie" mod players are being portrayed in the forums. If you look at the admin abuse part in here..you'll see this is the only thread for the Zombie mod..and it was more then a question if anything. The Zombie admins do their jobs, and no one bitches about us in game, or come in here and post threads like "The zombie admins are dicks or over powering"
    You slam Pooter for what he said..I see where your coming from.. Yes Zero made it a rule, but after he talked to Pooter he may change it. The reason he may is because of his input. Yes the Poot is in there alot, but knows just about everything about that mod. We don't go into the Pub or GG servers, and tell you guys how to change things..
    He pays for admin..and not one of those 1 to 2 month admins.. he puts money to this server..so enough of this shit on Pooter every time he posts. He's one big reason people play in ZM..The reg's love him.. thank christ they don't come in here and read what "certain " people say to/about him
    Last edited by Cujo; 06-21-2008 at 03:31 AM. Reason: typo's
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    We don't go into the Pub or GG servers, and tell you guys how to change things..

If you read the posts correctly we weren't attempting to change anything in the Zombie server. Just advising the people that are threatening to break the rules was not acceptable because that certain admin did not like the new rule implemented.
    For example, Zero might ad a rule to the Pub stating we cannot use awps anymore. We might not like the rule, we may disagree on that rule but it doesnt give us the right to say "I dont like the rule so im going to continue to buy the awp thru console."
    So yeah, the rule can be removed or modified but until then, it is a rule.

10. Default

People play in the IBIS server because they love the server,not because they love a certain admin.And for the most part all the admin I've seen done their job, except for few bad admins we've had before.