Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: & Rodrigo

Hey whytboiz33 !! Cujo's hands alone are prob worth more then what your family makes off food stamps.

lmfao

Oh and whytboiz messaged me on steam asking if we can let bygones be bygones and I let him give me a rimjob.......I accepted.

2. Default

just fyi but picking a fight with whyt isnt a smart thing to do...

but hey what do i know ive only been here for a year or so...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Eat a dick cunt, if you're unsure of what that is the whats your dad is ramming up your ass as we speak.
    Lets watch what you write here, and don't get carry away.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pollyanna View Post
    Oh my goodness. You gentlemen really do crack me up.
    I would like to come to the defense of Pooter and Cujo. They are great admins and great fellows. I am on every single night and they always do a great job as admins.
    I personally think that some of you gentlemen are very disrespectful to your fellow gamers. Who cares which IBIS server you play on? We are all IBIS fans. We all love Zero's servers.
    I have noticed that when admins who normally play on the other servers, come into zombie, they are very rude, pick fights and it seems that it is there goal to ban someone before they leave. You guys may think zombie is lame, but I don't care what you think. I love to play zombie and the guys I game with are great. Please don't judge them before you know them.
    I have been playing zombie for a long time and I enjoy it. I plan to continue enjoying it.
    May you have a wonderful day and to some of you.... grow up.
    GB,
    Pollyanna

You talk about judging people and yet you say admins from other IBIS servers come to pick a fight. Dont be hypocritical please.

5. Default

I am not meaning to judge or falsely accuse Sir. If you will notice, I corrected myself in my previous post and put "certain admins". I was just stating a fact from what I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. I was defending admins that I respect, who were being slammed.
    GB,
    Pollyanna

6. Default

i really dont know how to reply to that. its one of the more idiotic things ive seen on these forums.

cujos "hands", if youre going to confuse reality with internet, then you need some help. i suppose youve never had a normal life with human interation, so you confuse the people on the interenet as real. this isnt real, lok out your window at the world youre deprived of. thats real.

ill give it to you, you made a very hard post to reply to, lol, thats funny. its just pure lunacy and moranic typing.

truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off. you need to whipe the brown off your nose from sticking it up his ass. when i see you in game, you better follow every rule to a T.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    im not going "phsyco". i just assumed that if zero made a rule and judgment, there wouldnt be a debate about it. either way, zero will FIX the PROBLEM with poisons jumping on the plat.

also, i called you a nerd. i never said because of playing CS:S. i dont feel any of my co-players are nerds, since they have weak feelings and get disturbed very easily. my definition of "nerd" may vary to you.

you and pooter may "moniter" the zm. however, we moniter you.
    whats so bad about posions going that high i mean they move shit slow theyre so easy to shoot down it will take you liek 1 clip of your primary to eliminate them i dont get hows that bad and if the zombies prenuke then just ban them for a while to make them learn a lesson

8. Default

well i really dont give a shit tbh

9. Default

This admin was ultimately removed