Thread: AIDS VS ADMIN (not all caps)

1. Default AIDS VS ADMIN (not all caps)

Having admin is kinda like AIDS.

You can have a HIV and not have AIDS. You have AIDS once your White Blood Cells drop below a certain amount. Above that certain amount, you don't have AIDS, but once it drops below, you have AIDS. Above, no AIDS. Below, AIDS. Above, HIV, you don't have AIDS, but you are guranteed a reserved slot on the AIDS Train, but you don't have AIDS yet. Very definitive. Once below, you can use all your super cool AIDS powers to your hearts content.
    Last edited by yours' truely; 01-16-2010 at 02:02 AM. Reason: for more lulz

2. Default

wait.... what exactly are you saying? i mean obviously youre implying admins bad for one to have.

3. Default

you need to read the forums more. lol. it's referencing another post.

4. Default

lmao. Scrubble and I have been laughing our asses off. I'm sure that's why you posted this lol.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

No!!! All my thoughts are my own and no woman will ever crumble my will!!!!
    Last edited by yours' truely; 01-16-2010 at 03:32 AM. Reason: to get permission from scrubbleboo

6. Default

Except if the person who gave you HIV is god and says even though you just have HIV you actually are treated like you have AIDS because he's a little occupied at the moment to make it full blown.

In which case..

Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Except if the person who gave you HIV is god and says even though you just have HIV you actually are treated like you have AIDS because he's a little occupied at the moment to make it full blown.

In which case..

I just spit out my milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."