Thread: Rogue(Gungame server)

1. Default Rogue(Gungame server)

So yeah, for a couple of rounds, the opposing team had more players, and we were getting our asses kicked, right? So, we camp for at the very least, 2-3 rounds around our spawn.

When the teams finally even up, and we feel it's no longer necessary to camp, we hop out, and when we do, Rogue freezes us, and of course, HIS team kills us.

I'm going to hop back on the server now, but I don't appreciate this bullshit. And I didn't really feel like bitching at him on the server, lest I'd be banned for admin disrespect lol. Image is a little big, sorry.

You are complaining because he froze your entire team for camping 3 rounds in a row?

/thread
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

3. Default

I would have preferred to have been slain, or maybe not punished at all after we agreed to knock it off, but haha, yeah, we were frozen instead, so they could get a couple more levels.

What the fuck are you gonna do when your entire team has scouts and awps? Please, kindly fuck off.

4. Default

On a large open map like that I would assume that you would own with awps and scouts... also if people were still on awp after camping 3 rounds in a row clearly the camping was not helping...

5. Default

Oh, no, ZERO, after we were done camping, the rest of my team was more than capable of not simply feeding the other team some levels. But then, yeah, we were frozen after we stopped camping.

6. Default

did anyone think to ask rogue to even the teams?

also, format for this thread...
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 01-16-2010 at 01:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

He wasn't on at the time, he joined a round or two in, would have asked, but he sorta froze me before I could.

8. Default

does freezing players on gg also gag them in game?

i'm not trying to pick a fight or be sarcastic here, i'm actually being serious.

oh, and if gagging isn't the right term for it, i mean disabling voice and chat ability as opposed to simply muting voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I know what you're getting at, it's cool. I don't suppose it does, but, we were dead, and it was over before I could say anything, so all I did was take the screenshot, and post it here. I've been on edge a bit. I hope you understand.

At any rate, I may have overreacted to this. Shouldn't have been camping to begin with. I'm sorry about this, Rogue. Please forgive me. <3 Feel free to delete this thread.

10. Default

Dog... no quams with you personally... but when I did come back in... after dealing with WCS... The first things I heard was that the two CT's against 3-4 T's and the T's had been hiding, camping thier spawn... I did not freeze until the third round that I personally played in which the T's camped in thier spawn... and I verbally warned you of the consequences of your choice to camp... If you also recall I put a vote to a smaller, more simplier map (Complex, I believe)... for the small group we had... If you don't want "fun" acts casted on you... then get to the task at hand... and no where in counterstrike does it say camp... 8 rounds total and it is in the past... get over it and hunt me like a man... stop camping like a pansy... peace

~Rogue