Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Autumn/Toastie

1. Default

Tragedy has a point.

But then again so does Dog Brother #1 in this case.

In any case, I only wish I got a demo of Autumn's behavior last night.

Anyway Dog, you better invite us over for that KFC next time :P

2. Default

Tragedy does have a point, and for the record, I am in fact a fool at times. And I've been on edge about being kicked, and muted, and shit by a certain someone, so I feared for the worst, attempted to act promptly before situations get out of hand.

For example, Rogue froze my team on the GG server, and although we were camping, and because he did it after we stopped camping, it concerned me, for I felt it may have been a repeat in encounters similar to the troubles I've had with Autumn, which was not the case, which has no relevance to this thread, and I'd like to stop talking about it in this thread for that reason.

I'll talk to the parties that are actually involved in the things with Tragedy brought up personally, as this obviously is not the place to do it with.

Can someone lock this thread until ZERO handles the situation?

You don't have to worry about autumn. If you like playing on our servers enough and get banned for an unjust reason, you can easily post in the unban me section or abuse section and you are back in. If I ban you though, you know you fucked up because I rarely ban anyone...lol.

Thanks for the PM.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

Closed until Zero handles the incident.

5. Default

How is it that this guy is always in the middle of something... however I will be reviewing the demo. (if it ever lets me dl)

Also you can record your mic ingame you just need to enter a console command before or after you start the recording. (I do not know what it is so look it up)