Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard Admin Abuse

1. Default Maynard Admin Abuse

I was in the WCS server and I saw Maynard once again ban ACER for no apparent reason.... he also muted him for no reason. He accused ACER several time of using a talk-script but he had no proof.....Here is a screenie of him banning ACER for no reason.

2. Default

yea man, this maynard guy has to go
    he keeps banning me for no reason like always, and he accuses me for stuff i didnt do

also his cocksuck friend draaken tells him when to ban me
    he purposely called maynard in and i disconnected because he was going to ban me

but he later on did for no reason, i talked regular and MUTED
    but he couldnt mute his dog draaken while he insulted me and my family through the mic and chat...

maynard you need to grow up dude...
    you deserved to be demoted/kicked...

looser

here is evidence of his abuse...

on this kick, we were in office...
    he was a Vagabond, and was at the door camping
    i was next to him, and he told me to move, so i didnt, and he kicked me...
    that is NO reason for him to kick me, and not acceptable...
    maynard the game consist of many players not only you, get it through ur childish head of yours...

maynard also disrespects me along with draaken...
    they do it on purpose; for me to say something back, to have a reason to kick/ban me
    so as the smart educated guy i am, i dont respond and ignore...

i am tired of this child abusing his priviledges on me, and more players...
    many dont say on his abuse, but i think im the only one who reported this infant with his abuse...
    he also talks shit about me to other players, along with draaken to make them dislike me, which idc, but theres no respect while playing
    all i feel is discriminated against this fruit and he should serve the consequences...
    i had enough of this guy, everytime i play i get cursed at by him and his dog draaken...
    Last edited by ACER; 11-20-2009 at 11:01 PM.

3. Default

Not only does he do this to ACER ...but I have received complaints from several other players .....and it's getting very annoying...this needs to stop.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    yea man, this maynard guy has to go
    he keeps banning me for no reason like always, and he accuses me for stuff i didnt do

also his cocksuck friend draaken tells him when to ban me
    he purposely called maynard in and i disconnected because he was going to ban me

but he later on did for no reason, i talked regular and MUTED
    but he couldnt mute his dog draaken while he insulted me and my family through the mic and chat...

maynard you need to grow up dude...
    you deserved to be demoted/kicked...

looser

here is evidence of his abuse...

maynard the game consist of many players not only you, get it through ur childish head of yours...

maynard also disrespects me along with draaken...
    they do it on purpose; for me to say something back, to have a reason to kick/ban me
    so as the smart educated guy i am, i dont respond and ignore...

i am tired of this child abusing his priviledges on me, and more players...
    many dont say on his abuse, but i think im the only one who reported this infant with his abuse...
    he also talks shit about me to other players, along with draaken to make them dislike me, which idc, but theres no respect while playing
    all i feel is discriminated against this fruit and he should serve the consequences...
    i had enough of this guy, everytime i play i get cursed at by him and his dog draaken...
    if he keeps doing this why haven't you recorded a demo??

a demo is solid evidence, consoles can be rigged.

you want something done record a demo.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

why do i when there was other admin's present ?
    and idk how to make a demo...
    idk how to start or how to stop the demo

screenshot is there, thats evidence

i havent altered this pic, im not much of a fuckhead to pull a scheme like that
    so if thats what you trying to say, you must be out of your mind...

6. Default

My opinion of you ACER, is that you come on the server to troll and bother people. Mind you, that is my opinion.

But inthebutt has a point. If you want to prove abuse, get solid evidence.

Otherwise I would say, try and act polite to people, then nobody will have any reason to even ACCUSE you of anything.
    Yea, I'm Wojonatior in game, yea, I suck. Get used to it.

7. Default

ive known Draaken for a very long time. and I know for a damn fact that Acer was scripting him 2 make him say shit.

here's exactly how it went.

Acer made Draaken say shit like "I suck Acers cock and love it" (scripting)

Draaken then got mad and msgd me on steam and asked me 2 do something about it. I told him I can't without some sort of proof. then Draaken coaxed him 2 do it again. he said 2 him "Acer I fucking dare you 2 do it again" Acer then replied "alright I fuckin will" and then made draaken say some shit like "i want 2 suck acers cock."

Acer strait up on voice admited he was doing it and was about to do it again, then it happend. that's enough proof for me that he's fucking around. I will protect the WCS regulars from such juvinal and immature bull shit till the day I Die. if you don't like it, then sorry not sure what 2 tell ya.

this is just another case of Acer disrupting the server. maybe you should open your ears silent and fucking listen before you want 2 call me out on shit he strait up admited 2 doing Lol. I also have a server full of witnesses let me know if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    Not only does he do this to ACER ...but I have received complaints from several other players .....and it's getting very annoying...this needs to stop.

no 1 is interested in the people who were issued an hour ban for mic spamming or constantly braking the WCS rules. there's a reason you claim they come 2 you upset (even though you don't play WCS worth 2 shits), but "they" never actually post anything against me, the reason is cause they're full of shit, kind of like you.

there's a reason I play every single day on the WCS server, and the only person who has ever reported me or had a problem with me is Acer. ive perma bannd like 2 hackers, and only issue bans 7 days and bellow when someone is constantly breaking the WCS rules or TOS.

Lol you fail 2 mention I was a Vegalion which is a 100% invis race. I set myself up in a door way, and was waiting for CT's 2 come and try and get the hosites (italy) you then noticed I was waiting there because I obviously showed up on your raydar or my name poped up. you decided 2 stand right beside me, staring at me and shooting at me. this is just like cade breakign on ZM. you're totally fucking up someones plan for the round. I asked you 2 please get away from me cause you're giving me away (obviously) you failed 2 do so... 15 seconds passed so I KICKED you from the server. I love how you leave all the parts that show why you're a fail out Lol.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-20-2009 at 11:34 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

first of all, i dont know how to script and its nearly impossible for me to do so
    second of all, i dont go on to bother u ass, i go on to play on my spare time.
    third, you feel stupid when admins seen you ban me for no reason
    fourth, thats not a valid reason for you to kick me out, and i wanted to camp there because i felt like it, you not my fucking parent to tell me where to camp...

sothat concludes you a fucking abuser. goodbye, and bring ur phoney witnesses...

Acer strait up on voice admited he was doing it and was about to do it again, then it happend. that's enough proof for me that he's fucking around. I will protect the WCS regulars from such juvinal and immature bull shit till the day I Die. if you don't like it, then sorry not sure what 2 tell ya.
    p.s dont fucking asslick this forum/ or the clans ass... you fail BIG TIME.. til the day i die... what a child

I can't really take sides here since there is no proof regarding anything that was done...nor anything else that was done in all of Acers other bitching threads.

Anyway, a demo would be needed by Silent and/or Maynard or Acer to prove anything. Until a demo is recorded regarding any abuse or Acer being a douche bag...there really isn't too much that can be done.

Acer, get a demo or stfu

Silent...ILY

Maynard...get a demo of this douche bag. If you really are just banning him for no reason...stop.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    first of all, i dont know how to script and its nearly impossible for me to do so
    second of all, i dont go on to bother u ass, i go on to play on my spare time.
    third, you feel stupid when admins seen you ban me for no reason
    fourth, thats not a valid reason for you to kick me out, and i wanted to camp there because i felt like it, you not my fucking parent to tell me where to camp...

sothat concludes you a fucking abuser. goodbye, and bring ur phoney witnesses...
    Lmfao standing next 2 someone whose 100% invis and shooting them constantly and giving them way is not a reason 2 kick someone? are you on drugs. that totally fucks up my entire round. not 2 mention if you stand on me, and someone starts shooting at you, I take hits as well and it gives away my location due 2 blood stains on my clothes. it's the exact same as cade breaking, just a way 2 be annoying. and it's not like you were just "camping" you were fucking shooting at me constantly, you were strait up trying 2 piss me off, and it worked. congrats! I'm not going 2 argue with you. I posted exactly what happend on the server, and that's that. I did nothing wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy