Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Autumn/Toastie

1. Default Autumn/Toastie

Autumn is throwing around a ton of threats to myself, and other pub players. It's becoming somewhat aggravating. Muted me and Murderotica just now, but that's alright with me. However, she's screaming on mic about having a bad morning, and the community being sexist, and all sorts of crazy shit.

All in all, could another admin hop on the gun game server and monitor? Would be cool to catch this before it gets out of hand.

I've been in there for over an hour...WTF are you even talking about? You were muted, and after 10 minutes I unmuted you and everything was fine. She wasn't yelling about anything in the mic. and don't think I am trying to get autumns back here. I will easily put any other admin in there place that are being annoying, abusing and/or not following rules.

You sir.... Stop making a bunch of nonsense threads. Can one of the clan members close all of his threads or something? It's getting old. This guy is like 5 years old and whiny like a bitch.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

Can we just perma ban his annoying ass already?

He makes up more bullshit than anyone I know.

You're on very thin ice, Dog.

I will not tolerate your mic-spamming anymore, and I WILL NOT tolerate you and your friends showing sexism.

It's against the rules and I personally, find it distasteful.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

Tragedy, do you think this may have happened before you hopped on the server? Did that ever occur to you, or, are you just spewing whatever shit you can so you can defend your friend? That's amiable, but, just as soon as Autumn gets on, she had banned someone(Murderotica) while I was typing the original post out, even after she had muted him, so, what the fuck do you want from me? I get it that she's your friend. What you're doing is amiable.

I imagine I probably could get along with her if she didn't have privileges she isn't mature enough to handle appropriately. And, what, all threads about Autumn get locked now? That's a slippery slope you're proposing. First it's mine, and then altogether.

Because, Autumn clearly cannot be doing anything wrong, right? amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I WILL NOT tolerate you and your friends showing sexism.
    No one was being sexist, Autumn. You're the bullshit artist here. What the fuck would I have to gain from provoking you? You're batshit crazy. I just want you to leave me alone, but you shove yourself into everyone's business, until you're the center of fucking attention.

And for the record, Murderotica isn't a friend of mine, he's just someone that was on the server.

5. Default

I have a demo of Autumn kicking me from the server after she noticed this thread. I don't need to explain it anymore than that.

Look, Autumn, I don't really know you well. Don't know what you've been through in life, but to be completely honest, I would love it if we could stop butting heads the way we are. I'm sure we could get along, if you'd just stop being so oversensitive to everything. The world doesn't owe you shit. Temper tantrums really aren't fashionable, they've never been, only barely tolerable by people with much more patience than I.

The demo will be listed in this thread, when it's done being uploaded to Rapidshare.

6. Default

You don't have to upload it to rapidshare.

You can upload it here with the attachments tool.

7. Default

It's almost done anyways. I imagine it won't kill anyone to download it off a DDL website.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Tragedy, do you think this may have happened before you hopped on the server? Did that ever occur to you, or, are you just spewing whatever shit you can so you can defend your friend? That's amiable, but, just as soon as Autumn gets on, she had banned someone(Murderotica) while I was typing the original post out, even after she had muted him, so, what the fuck do you want from me? I get it that she's your friend. What you're doing is amiable.

I imagine I probably could get along with her if she didn't have privileges she isn't mature enough to handle appropriately. And, what, all threads about Autumn get locked now? That's a slippery slope you're proposing. First it's mine, and then altogether.

Because, Autumn clearly cannot be doing anything wrong, right? amirite?

No one was being sexist, Autumn. You're the bullshit artist here. What the fuck would I have to gain from provoking you? You're batshit crazy. I just want you to leave me alone, but you shove yourself into everyone's business, until you're the center of fucking attention.

And for the record, Murderotica isn't a friend of mine, he's just someone that was on the server.
    tragedy will be one of the first people to tell me when I'm wrong and when I'm right. Which makes him an awesome friend, fyi. he's called me out on many things. He's doing this because you're a liar and we all know it. I banned him while he was muted because he changed his name to Sexism, which I found offensive. So it was a legit ban.

You making all of these abuse threads just shows that you are the attention whore here. You grow up, drop your nuts, and shut the hell up in game. Instead, you continue to mic-spam and disrespect people, not only myself but others. I get complaints about you all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    I have a demo of Autumn kicking me from the server after she noticed this thread. I don't need to explain it anymore than that.

Look, Autumn, I don't really know you well. Don't know what you've been through in life, but to be completely honest, I would love it if we could stop butting heads the way we are. I'm sure we could get along, if you'd just stop being so oversensitive to everything. The world doesn't owe you shit. Temper tantrums really aren't fashionable, they've never been, only barely tolerable by people with much more patience than I.

The demo will be listed in this thread, when it's done being uploaded to Rapidshare.

I don't have to know you.

I don't want to know you.

First impressions kill all.

I do not like you because of your attitude towards everyone and because of your constant rule breaking. Your insults here will be ignored, seeing as since you do not know anything and thus cannot say anything, but in game it will not be tolerated. Now go QQ to another server, we do not need a drama queen like you here.

And FYI:

I kicked you because I told you not to talk and you said you didnt have to listen to me that I can't tell you what to do.

I could've banned, but I was lenient.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

Toasties you are the biggest hypocrite bitch I have ever seen in my life.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Toasties you are the biggest hypocrit bitch I have ever seen in my life.
    are you looking in the mirror?

Guess so.

At any rate.

As Whyt always says, if you weren't there and/or not a part of the situation and/or can't benefit the situation, please do not post.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley