Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unban me please?

1. Default

"if he did mean to ban you, i highly doubt thats all to the story."

I'd like to know the story so I can defend myself. As far as I knew, we were all having a good ol time.

2. Default

You will get unbanned tomorrow unless June can tell me why you should stay baned.

3. Default

i asked if the server was full because that would explain why he would TRY to kick you.

other wise, we need to wait for june or who ever banned you

killing in the name of

good song

freind jimmy can play it on bass and idk, its a good song lol

4. Default

I Just talk to Uncle June he claims you were hacking. For the most part I Don't believe you hack.
    Last edited by Dual; 05-09-2008 at 05:20 PM.

5. Default

Dual,

You're kidding right?

I've played this game since Version 1.0 and have never so much as searched for a way to hack.

I'm pretty insulted that someone would claim that I did!

I've played on this server for over a year and a half and have always been kind and courteous to all and I have also always called out anyone who I have seen hacking.

He was laughing at me telling me to stop shooting people so he could get some kills. Then I laughed, we both laughed. Then he said "turn off your hacks" in a downright joking manner.

Where are the demo's?

"You will get unbanned tomorrow unless June can tell me why you should stay baned."

I'd like to see the demo of me to prove to everyone that I was not hacking...

6. Default

"i asked if the server was full because that would explain why he would TRY to kick you."

Whyt, like I have already mentioned, I would have left the server if I were going to be AFK for a long period of time.

7. Default

I don't believe you would be messing around using any type of hacks.

8. Default

Thanks Dual.

Shoot, how many times have you gone on an absolute tear and had people accuse you of hacking? So my record at the time of the ban was something like 30-7. I do that almost everytime I play. I also have my bad days where I'm just not that into it...

Still no reason to outright ban me for good.

Guess I'm not gonna be playing tonight as I play exclusively on the IBIS servers only...

This is truly a bummer :-(
    Last edited by ricochet; 05-09-2008 at 05:29 PM.

9. Default

hopefully uncle june will straighten this matter out, and post his opinion on this matter asap.

10. Default

I'd like to hear his opinion as well. I thought I had a good rapour with him...

Guess I was wrong.

The bottom line here is I was absolutely not hacking. I have never hacked and I never will!!!!
    Last edited by ricochet; 05-09-2008 at 05:47 PM.