Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unban me please?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    I'd like to hear his opinion as well. I thought I had a good rapour with him...

Guess I was wrong.

The bottom line here is I was absolutely not hacking. I have never hacked and I never will!!!!
    Spell check, rapour = rapport

Anyways NYS does not think that you hack either.

2. Default

CO Thanks for the help.

And thanks for the correction CO. I'm an engineer. We can do math but we can't spell to save our lives ;-)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    CO Thanks for the help.

And thanks for the correction CO. I'm an engineer. We can do math but we can't spell to save our lives ;-)
    Neither can the rest of the human race, thats why spell check was invented.
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Neither can the rest of the human race, thats why spell check was invented.
    'cept for me !!

5. Default

so i see that UncleJune has been in the pub for something close to 8 hours now....

I'd like for him to come in here so we can talk about what happened this afternoon...

6. Default

I'll ask him in the server now.

7. Default I Remember You

you was cheating!!! you say what you want i play since 1999.you was cheating.. DEMO ? DEMO these nuts.... my eyes are demos!!!! and your lil smart ass remark about someone being all messed up or high or whatever... YEAH I WAS HIGH AND HIGH NOW , AND I SURE WASENT TOO HIGH TO BAN YOUR CRY BABY ASS.. WHAT I DO IS MY BUSS...if you wasent a cheater we wouldnt be having this mess....ANYWAYZ ZERO THIS DUDE WAS CHEATING AND I KNOW HE WAS ...WHEN I BAN FOR CHEATING I NO HE CHEATED!!!!!I DONT CARE HOW LONG HE PLAYS THIS.....I KNOW...just let the cry baby back in but i wouldnt just make up someone cheating...HE MESSED UP ANYWAY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY DRUG ABUSE NOW HE'S ON MY SHIT LIST!!!!! AND HE NEEDS TO CHANGE NAME TO RICO THE RAT!!!!

8. Default

I'm kind of disapointed Uncle June didn't activate his account with all caps for his name

9. Default My Girl

Sorry "project Chic" My Bad Im All Too Sotnde!!!!

10. Default

Its getting hot in here!